ValuBond Upgrades Its Platform With an Eye on Efficiency
- Atlanta's ValuBond Hooks $15 Million in Investment Round. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;03/16/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31098, p40
Reports on ValuBnod Inc.'s securing of an investment from LabMorgan. Terms of agreement; Valuation of the business model of ValuBond.
- On-Line Trading: SunGard Partners With ValuBond's Fixed-Income Platform. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;11/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31272, p6
Reports that information technology solutions company SunGuard Financial Networks will utilize ValuBond Inc.'s trading platform to provide direct access to fixed-income trading for customers of its SunGuard Transaction Network. Impact of the agreement on the company ValuBond; Facilities...
- Schwab's E-Alliance. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;06/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30909, p1
Reports on the alliance of ValuBond and Charles Schwab & Co. Terms of the alliance; Direct purchase of municipals and other bonds; Increase of the product offering of Schwab.
- ValuBond Acquires Bond Express in Bid to Boost Its Market Presence. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;9/5/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31217, p4
Reports the acquisition of Bond Express by the Valubond Inc., an online bond trading platform in Chicago, Illinois. Expectations of municipal dealers on the proliferation of bond trading platforms; Statement of Shant Harootunian, Bond Express president on the deal; Benefits of the merger.
- Growing New York County doubles its debt load with new GO issue. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p1
Reports on Orange County, New York's plan to issue $60 million in bonds in August 1997. Concerns about population growth; Population figures from the 1970s to the 1990s; Graph comparing the results of bond issuance from 1991-1996.
- High-yield scarcity helps sale of a nonrated sewer refunding in Alabama. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p7
Reports on the growing popularity of high-yielding municipal bonds among investors. Bonds issue by Parish, Alabama in August 1997; Sale of New Orleans general obligation bonds; Prices.
- The Bond Buyer new-issue calendar. // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p8
Presents a listing of municipal bond and note offerings announced in August 1997. Competitive bond offerings; Competitive note offerings; Negotiated bonds; Issuer; Description; Amount; Financial adviser; Maturing.
- Sealed bids invited. Parkes, Tim // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p12
Presents a listing of municipal bond offerings announced in August 1997. Bond offerings in Arkansas; Connecticut; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Texas.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p15
Reports on the results of negotiated municipal bond sales completed in July-August 1997. California Economic Development Financing Authority; Macon-Bibb County Urban Development Authority; Cohasset, Minnesota; Taxable issues.