San Diego School District Goes to Market With $200M in GO's
- District plans to use $258,000 to bolster safety in schools. Shapiro, Mary // West County Journal;2/13/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 7, pA1
The article reports that the Rockwood School District in St. Louis County, Missouri is targeting $258,000 of its reserve funds towards more hall monitors and various other safety initiatives for the rest of the school for the year 2013.
- Charleston, S.C., School District Selling $204 Million of Bans. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/12/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31572, p28
Reports on the sale of 204 million dollars of bond anticipation notes by Charleston County School District in South Carolina as of February 2003. Details of the deal; Financial advisor for the deal; Purpose of the issue of such notes by the school district.
- OKLAHOMA: Logan Debt Nixed Big-Time. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/31/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33375, p7
The article reports on the rejection of the proposed 89.8 million dollars lease-revenue bonds of Logan County Independent School District No. 1 in Oklahoma.
- Minneapolis schools offer fewer GOs as bond authorization reaches limit. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;09/04/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30472, p3
Reports on the Minnesota-based Minneapolis Special School District's plan to sell $17.5 million of general obligation (GO) bonds. Figure as lower than GO bond issues made by the school district in previous years; Financial rating firms' evaluation of the GO bond issues.
- St. Louis Schools Uses Desegregation Funds for Liquidity on Note Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/14/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31739, p39
Reports on the tax and revenue anticipation notes of Saint Louis Public School District in Chicago, Illinois. Total amount of the notes; Features of the notes; Reasons of the issuance of the notes.
- Virtual storage offers security, space. // Tech & Learning;Mar2010, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p20
The article presents suggestions for K-12 schools in Pennsylvania which are facing data access problems for students and teachers.
- Video camera system provides smart security for New York State district. // Tech & Learning;Mar2010, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p20
The article reports on the use of Intelligent IP Surveillance Camera with Video Recording and Analytics (iCVR) from VideoIQ Inc. by Onondaga Central School District in New York for the security of its students and staff.
- KANSAS: Lawrence School GOs Pass. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/9/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33891, p7
The article informs that a referendum of 92.5 million U.S. dollars general obligation bond sought by Douglas County, Kansas-based Unified School District 497 has been approved and highlights that this bonds will be used to prevent increase in property taxes.
- Minneapolis school district hits market with $36.4 million COPs issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30309, p36
Focuses on the Minneapolis School District No. 1's offering of certificates of participation (COP) issuances to fund schools and additions and address maintenance needs in the district. Total worth of bonds to be offered by the district; Total worth of outstanding COP handled by the district;...