News In Brief: N.H. GOs Taken Off Fitch Negative Watch
- FLORIDA: Collier County Gets Negative. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/28/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32950, p7
The article reports on the negative outlook on Collier County's debt as rated by Fitch Ratings Ltd. in Florida. The downgrade is due to the county's continued housing market deterioration and declines in revenues. The rating agency confirmed the county's implied AA general obligation rating and...
- University of Chicago Plans More Borrowing. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/10/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34141, p1
The article reports on the plans of the University of Chicago to borrow about 200 million U.S. dollars of new money for its ongoing capital program as reported by the Illinois Finance Authority board as of July 2014. Topics discussed include 700 million U.S. dollars of new-money and refunding...
- Minneapolis Gets Stable Outlook From Fitch Ahead of $35M Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/29/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32413, p4
The article reports on the ratings of Fitch Ratings Inc. for the bonds of Minneapolis, Minnesota. According to reports, the agency restored a stable outlook to the city's triple-A credits as it enter the market with a variable-rate sale of $35 million. The bonds will be in two series, $31.8...
- GEORGIA: Rating for Atlanta Issue. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/28/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33122, p9
The article focuses on the BBB-plus rating assigned by Fitch Rating Ltd. to the upcoming sale of around $600 million Atlanta water and wastewater revenue bonds in Atlanta, Georgia. Fitch says the bonds are to undergo competitive sale on June 8, 2009, wherein its proceeds will be used to retire...
- NEW MEXICO: Water Deal Affirmation. Williamson, Ricahrd // Bond Buyer;3/18/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32838, p9
The article reports on the $55.5 million joint water and sewer system improvement revenue bonds to be issued by the Albuquerque-Bernalillo County Water Utility Authority in March 2008 in New Mexico. The bonds will be sold through a negotiation with RBC Capital Markets. Proceeds from sale will...
- Fitch Places MBIA On Negative Watch. Campbell, Dakin; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/21/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32779, p1
The article reports on the announcement of Fitch Ratings Ltd. regarding its decision to place U.S.-based MBIA Insurance Corp. on negative watch. Fitch made such decision after it found out that the company's capital model for residential mortgage-backed security portfolio falls below the...
- Fitch May Lower N.Y. and Agencies. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p1
Focuses on bond ratings of New York that could be downgraded, according to financial rating agency Fitch Ratings Inc. Effect of downgraded ratings on borrowings; State agencies affected by the ratings; Rates by other rating agencies.
- Nazareth Living Center Downgraded by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p2
Reports on a rating downgrade of Nazareth Living Center's multimillion health care facilities refunding revenue bonds, Series 1999 by Fitch Ratings. Issuer of the bonds; Reason behind the downgrade.
- Fitch Lowers California's GO Rating as Budget Shortfall Grows. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/23/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31538, p32
Reports that Fitch ratings has lowered its ratings on California's general obligation (GO) bonds on December 20, 2002. Lowering of ratings by Standard & Poor's; Projected budget reduction; Lowered prices for the GO bonds.