Easy Alkalinity: Classic Macrobiotic Recipes for Healthy Minerals
- Star-Studded Meals. Turner, Lisa; Schiller, Charles // Vegetarian Times;Mar99, Issue 259, p29
Presents vegetable recipes shared by Hollywood celebrities. Grilled Tofu with Wasabi-Honey Glaze from Steven Seagal; Southern-Style Collard Greens from Magic Johnson; Honey-Glazed Beets from Helen Hunt.
- Community Resources Network. // Macrobiotics Today;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p34
The article lists the suppliers of macrobiotic meals in the U.S. which includes Inner Balance Alternative Health Care , Alternative Health Services and Natural Bed & Breakfast and Retreat.
- Signs of Spring. Atlas, Nava // Vegetarian Times;Mar99, Issue 259, p59
Presents several vegetable recipes for dinner. Curried Pea Soup; Skillet Potatoes with Cabbage and Carrots; Asparagus and Red Pepper Pizza.
- Garden Pleasures. Atlas, Nava // Vegetarian Times;Jul99, Issue 263, p24
Presents several recipes for vegetarians. Cold Cucumber-Yogurt Soup; Tomato and Green Chile Tostadas; Mixed-Up Cobb Salad; Pasta Primavera with Miso Dressing.
- Midsummer Night's Meals. Farrell-Kingsley, Kathy // Vegetarian Times;Jul99, Issue 263, p40
Presents several vegetarian cookery. Zesty Tomatillo and Corn Soup; Fajitas with Chipotle Sour Cream; Southwestern Rice and Black Bean Salad.
- From the earth. Lo, Eileen Yin-Fei // Gourmet;Apr95, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p110
Provides some recipes to illustrate the broad range of Chinese vegetarian cuisine. Recipes for mixed vegetables with pistachios; Vegetable stock; Scallion oil; Cooked rice; Beef with broccoli; More.
- `Cream' of the Crop. Farrell-Kingsley, Kathy // Vegetarian Times;Mar99, Issue 259, p62
Presents two vegetable soup recipes. Potato-Leek Soup; Roasted Red Pepper Sauce; Nutritional value of each recipe.
- Ohagi: Pounded Sweet Rice with Coverings. Ferr�, Julia // Macrobiotics Today;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p31
The article presents a reprint of the article "Ohagi: Pounded Sweet Rice with Coverings," by Julia Ferre, which appeared in the February 1989 issue of "Macrobiotics Today." Ohagi and mochi are recipes of Cornellia Aihara. Both recipes are cooked and pounded sweet rice is shaped into slightly...
- Cooking with Leftovers. Marque, Susan // Macrobiotics Today;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p32
Several macrobiotic recipes are presented including pasta salad delight, oat crackers, aduki stew and creamy casserole.