Three States Revised by Moody's
- MOODY'S TO UNVEIL LIQUIDITY RATINGS. Appin, Richard // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/12/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 32, p26
Reports the launch of liquidity rating tool by Moody's Investors Service in the U.S. Observation of the internal cash flow and covenant compliance; Identification of high-yield issuers; Assessment of capital expenditures.
- Ratings agencies raise hope for change. Holt, Ed // Slovak Spectator;11/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 44, p5
Reports that the government of Slovakia was given a high rating for the foreign currency country and bank deposit ceiling by international ratings agency in November 9, 2000. Impact of the rating to the increase of foreign direct investment in the country; Expectations of Moody's and Standard &...
- Investment performance indices helpful in evaluating plan advice. Lee, Karen // Employee Benefit News;Oct2000, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p64
Focuses on benchmarks or indices developed by a number of market research and 401(k) consulting firms for fund performance that can help participants evaluate investment advice. Distinction of Moody's Investors Services benchmarks; Purpose of Chalk 401(k) Advisory Board's advisory index for...
- Distressed Debt CDOs Round Bend for Upgrade. O'Connor, Colleen Marie // High Yield Report;1/20/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p7
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's upgrade for a few classes in both ARK II CLO 2001-1 and Endeavor LLC CDOs, transactions backed primarily by distressed loans.
- Moody's Upgrades Mexico, but Caution Advised. // World Trade;May2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p16
Reports that Moody's Investors Service raised Mexico's investment grade in February 2000. Comments from Guillermo Ortiz, governor of Mexico's central bank; Benefits of the rating for Mexico's economy.
- Moody's upgrade of Milwaukee County should aid GO deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;04/22/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30377, p28
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded the investment rating of Milwaukee County, Wisconsin. Implications to the county's general obligation (GO) bond issue; Expected amount of bonds that would be sold in the crowded market; Reasons for the upgrade.
- South Korean Investment Rating Boosted. // World Trade;Apr99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p22
Reports that Moody's Investor Service has upgraded South Korea's sovereign ratings from junk bond to investment-grade status. Views on the move; Information on the Moody's report issued at the time of the upgrade.
- In Line For A Moody's Upgrade. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Feb2003, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p4
Discusses factors which can possibly upgrade the rating of Moody's Investor Services Inc. on Bulgaria. Improvement in Moody's rating on the country's B1 foreign currency ceiling for bonds; Agreement with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) over the 2003 budget deficit target; Gross domestic...
- Moody's To Unveil Liquidity Ratings. // Bank Loan Report;8/12/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p1
Reports on the plan of Moody's Investors Service to launch a tool to help investors in their assessment of liquidity ratings.