Missouri Budget Battler Leaves Office for Private Sector
- Analysts foresee flat vehicle sales locally. Ghering, Mike // Grand Rapids Business Journal;1/13/97, Vol. 15 Issue 2, pB6
Highlights National Association Purchasing Management analyst Brian Long's forecasts for a five percent dip in sales of cars and light trucks in the United States for 1997. Sales total posted by the `Automotive News' Data Center for 1996; Factors behind the downstream forecast for industry...
- Declining retail, automotive markets mark first-half economic projections. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;1/6/97, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p12
Looks at projections for the West Michigan economy in the first half of 1997. Retail and automotive sales; Economic growth rate; Forecasts by National Association of Purchasing Management economist Brian Long.
- Industry veterans change careers. // Telephony;01/27/97, Vol. 232 Issue 4, p40
Reports that telecommunication marketing executive Bryan Long has been named vice president of marketing for Verilink Corp. and that Douglas Ritter has joined GTE Telephone Operations as assistant vice president of advertising and product marketing.
- In-house funds could solve FOFA concerns: Long. Stewart, Tim // Money Management;4/12/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p10
The article reports that according to Brian Long, Mercer head of wealth management, independent dealer groups of Australia worrying about the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) should start their own fund management business.
- Confidence hinges on sound leadership standards. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;9/7/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 37, p10
The author discusses a comment made by Grand Valley State University Seidman College of Business director, Brian Long about two surveys which showed the increase in industrial productivity and sales revenues in Grand Rapids, Michigan for the third and fourth quarters of year 2010.
- DOWN THE PUB WITH BRIAN LONG. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;2/1/2012, p13
The article presents the insights of race car driver Brian Long on his racing career.
- Suppliers drive GR economy. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/26/95, Vol. 13 Issue 52, p1
Reports from Grand Rapids, Michigan on the good 1995 economic year they had. Help obtained from steel furniture industry; Comments by Brian Long, economist with National Association of Purchasing Management.
- Peopleï¿½. // Buffalo Law Journal;1/12/2009, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p4
The article announces career developments of several people in the law firm industry including Brian Long as director of information technology at Chiampou Travis Besaw and Kershner LLP, Stephany Bottomley as part of the auditing and accounting department at Lumsden and McCormick LLP, and...
- GALLERY. // Miniature Collector;May2014, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p46
Several photographs are presented of miniature buildings made by various miniaturists including the Ivory Tower by Madelyn Cook, the Chateau Meno by Charlotte Schoenbach and the Gypsy Caravan by Brian Long.