Southwest Ballot Activity Looks Local: Schools, Transportation
- Two for Texas: Public Finance Agency, Water Board Step Up With Nearly $500M. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/24/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32905, p8
The article reports on the issuance of nearly $500 million of debt in separate deals by government agencies in Texas beginning June 24, 2008. The Texas Water Development Board was the first agency to issue $258 million of subordinate-lien revenue bonds that carry top ratings from all three...
- Texas Water Bonds May Be on Tap. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/25/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30962, p1
Reports on the planned bond issue of the Texas Water Development Board. 16 long-range water plans; Improvement of the quality of existing water supplies.
- Texas Water Board Plans $80 Million of GOs for Improvements. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/01/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31008, p36
Reports on the plan of the Texas Water Development Board to sell general obligation bonds before the end of 2000. Structure of the bonds; Use of the proceeds from the bond sale.
- Thirsty market ready for Texas water deal. Rannazzisi, Julie // Bond Buyer;07/21/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30191, p2
Reports on the Texas Water Development Board's plans for a $100 million bond offering in 1997. Impressive quality and track record of the bonds; Banc One Capital Corp.'s lead management of the bond offering; Structuring of the bonds in three series.
- To Sell or Not To Sell: Texas Must Decide. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;03/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31094, p1
Reports that the Texas Public Finance Authority amy opt to sell or not to sell bonds to refinance outstanding debt. Total amount in bonds to be used by the authority in refinancing its outstanding debt; Possibility that lower interest rates may compel the authority to sell a smaller amount of...
- Texas Public Finance Authority Planning Two January Deals. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p48
Reports on the plans of the Texas Public Finance Authority to sell bond issues in January 2002. Targets set by the agency for the 20-year fixed-rate bonds; Division of bonds in two series for sales; Company managing the commercial-papers for bond sales; Financial adviser for the bond sales.
- Texas agency awaits a shift in the market before going ahead with GO refunding. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;04/21/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30376, p30
Reports that the Texas Public Finance Authority (TPFA) is awaiting an improvement in market conditions before moving ahead with bond refunding. Option to convert outstanding general obligation (GO) bond into long-term, fixed-rate debt; Establishment of parameters for GO refunding; Credit rating...
- With its eyes on the savings prize, Texas agency readies GO refunding. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;10/27/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30508, p22
Presents an update on the Texas Public Finance Authority's general obligation bond refunding deal as of October 27, 1998. Estimated total worth of the refunding deal to be issued in three series; Interest bonds; Capital appreciation bonds.
- Texas Water Development Board Jumps Into Big Bond Pool. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;05/31/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31150, p43
Reports on the Texas Water Development Board's sale of general obligation bonds. Amount of bonds to be issued by the board; Rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to the bond.