Agents Sellaro And Vigliano Add A New Wrinkle
- Rewarding Experience. Mowatt, Twig // Life Extension;Apr2003, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p65
Focuses on the work of U.S. nutrition advocate Dr. Nicholas V. Perricone. Best selling books 'The Wrinkle Cure' and 'The Perricone Prescription'; Beginnings of interest in nutrition; Research on the causes of skin aging; Three-pronged approach to skin aging.
- The Wrinkle Cure (Book). // Share Guide;May/Jun2002, Issue 61, p110
Reviews the book 'The Wrinkle Cure,' by Nicholas Perricone.
- Look-Good, Feel-Better Foods. Murphy, Myatt // Men's Fitness;Sep2003, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p70
Focuses on the importance of diet and food in fighting inflammation in the body. Causes of inflammation; Ways provided by Doctor Nicholas Perricone, author of the book "The Wrinkle Cure" to avoid inflammation; Examples of anti-inflammatory foods.
- INFLAMMATION'S CONFLICTING ROLE IN BEAUTY & AGING. Geria, Navin M. // Happi: Household & Personal Products Industry;Jun2011, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p56
The article discusses the conflicting roles of inflammation in beauty and aging. It notes that the book "The Wrinkle Cure," by Dr. Nicholas Perricone has introduced the inflammation-aging theory, placing such at the center of age-related diseases and degenerative conditions. It highlights the...
- Cosmetic Surgery and Cosmetics: Redefining the Appearance of Age. Bayer, Kathryn // Generations;Fall2005, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p13
The article analyzes ageism in relation with cosmetic surgery and cosmetics. It reflects that the apprehensions regarding the appearance of age last centuries. And the solutions and experiments to curb ageism also has a long history. Despite this the expansion of the influence of contemporary...
- What's the Wrinkle Cureâ€¦. Landman, Beth // New York;12/20/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 45, p20
Reports that the skin-care emporium of physician Nicholas Perricone, author of the best seller "The Wrinkle Cure," has not opened as planned in New York City due to signs and lighting problems. Comments by Marcie Krempel, vice president of N.V. Perricone M.D., Ltd.; Perricone's theory that...
- BEAUTY AND THE BRAIN. J. R. // Town & Country;Oct2012, Vol. 166 Issue 5387, p70
The article presents information on dermatologist Nicholas Perricone who used the drug Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) to manufacture the catchall serum Formula 15.
- Interview with Nicholas Perricone, MD on Aging Skin and ALA. Casura, Lily G. // Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients;Feb/Mar2002, Issue 223/224, p126
Presents an interview with physician Nicholas Perricone. Nature of alpha-lipoic acid (ALA); Mechanism of ALA on the skin; Description of the theory of aging.
- JWT exec mixes novels with ads. Lafayette, J. // Advertising Age;2/24/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p48
States that J. Walter Thompson North America Chairman James Patterson earlier this month sold two novels at publishers' auction for $1 million. Questions why Patterson doesn't leave the business and write books full-time. Rumors; Publishing success of eight books; Comments from James Patterson.