IT'S NOT THE TAKING PART
- Sports tourism big with corporates. Mishra, Shashank S. // Travel Talk-India;Dec2015, Vol. 27 Issue 23, p10
The article presents trends in corporate sponsorship of sports tourism in India as of December 1, 2015.
- THE NEED FOR SPECIALISED ADVICE ON SPORTS LAW. // Law Update;5/20/2015, p1
The article focuses on sports industry in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). It mentions that sponsorship is one of the fastest growing segments in the sports industry. It also mentions public sector investment as a major driver of growth and increase in sports tourism as well as...
- World Cup agents selected. Williamson, Emily // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;3/10/2006, Issue 1811, p71
The article reports that official travel agents for the ICC 2007 Cricket World Cup in West Indies have now been selected. Although they're called official travel agents the companies are in fact tour operators who will be selling event tours on to the trade. An announcement on the selected...
- Higher authority prevails in battle over sponsorship. Koranteng, Juliana // Advertising Age International;Jul97, pI6
Focuses on the decision of Court of Arbitration for Sports in Switzerland that the International Rowing Federation (FISA) should control sponsorship rights to national team's clothing and equipment. Impact of the decision on sponsorship of other sports; Possibility of reconsideration of the...
- Sponsorship. // Advertising Age's Euromarketing;8/6/96, Vol. 9 Issue 47, p6
Reports on sports sponsorship in Europe. Sponsorship offer worth $15 million over three years by Carlsberg and Tele Denmark to Danish Tour de France champion Bjarne Riis; Watch company FreeStyle's sponsorship of the 1996 Junior Lacanau Pro Junior surf competition; Increase in French sponsorship...
- New French tarmac team. // Bicycling;Sep/Oct95, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p20
Reports that La Francais des Jeux, the French National Lottery, has agreed to sponsor a cycling team.
- Sports grows. Weinman, Keith // Colorado Business Magazine;May97, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p77
Reports the growing sports sponsorships in the United States according to the national sports marketing consultant Dean Bonham. Monetary increase from 1979 to 1997; Facts, trends and issues on sports sponsorship; Other information.
- Getting the most out of your most valuable `sponsored' player. Sherry, Greg // Public Relations Tactics;Jun97, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p15
Gives advice on how to get the most out of a sponsored athlete. Outline of rules in the contract; Plan for prioritizing time; Search for opportunities to reach national media.
- Going sponsorship route with road access. // Advertising Age;8/14/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 32, p25
Presents a selection of events and properties seeking sponsors. Includes Paris-Dakar Rally on December 1995 to January 1996; `An Act of Right & Justice' exhibit; Sponsorship opportunities of automobile and motorbike races sanctioned by the American Motorcyclist Association; Moline, Illinois...