MONEY FOR NOTHING?
- Budget reprieve for blood donor appeals. Charles, Gemma // Marketing (00253650);11/3/2010, p3
The article reports on the permission given to National Health Service Blood and Transplant to run advertising campaigns for pre-Christmas and New Year in Great Britain in 2010.
- Agencies line up for NHS advertising brief. Williams, Matt // Campaign;5/21/2010, Issue 20, p5
The article reports that the National Health Service (NHS) seeks for an advertising agency to handle campaign for its NHS Evidence health information platform in Great Britain.
- Off balance-sheet. // Public Finance;04/04/97, p24
Details developments on public service in Great Britain as of April 1997. Includes the birth of the National Health Service Confederation; Unleash of a flow of investment funds into the modernization of the National Health Service via the private finance initiative; Opening of the Local...
- NHS looks for new finance chief. Brown, Steve // Public Finance;11/24/2000, p11
Reports the search for the National Health Service (NHS) finance and performance director in Great Britain. Resignation of Colin Reeves as NHS director of finance and performance; Desire to head the Accountancy Foundation's Review Board; Background of Reeves; Concerns over the lack of...
- Using notes to sign up coppers. // Marketing Week;8/22/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p5
Comments on the staffing crisis faced by essential public services in Great Britain. Government-funded recruitment campaigns; Merits of the investment on recruitment campaign; Need for more rewarding pay structure.
- Best use of TV in an integrated campaign. // Campaign (UK);Jun2010 Thinkbox Supplement, p9
The article discusses an overview on the television campaign by the National Health Service (NHS) against the impact of smoking on families and children in Great Britain.
- 2/ PUBLIC SECTOR. // PRWeek (London);9/16/2011, p21
The article offers information on the Get Ready for Summer campaign created for NHS Choices, the Web site for the British National Health Service (NHS).
- The new NHS smoking campaign. Foulds, Jonathan // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);02/12/2000, Vol. 320 Issue 7232, p454
Reviews the anti-smoking advertising campaign of Great Britain National Health Service.
- Opinion: Your say online â€¦ www.healthcarerepublic.com/forums. // GP: General Practitioner;9/10/2010, p20
Several blogs are presented on the website, www.healthcarerepublic.com, which includes information on 'Save our NHS' campaign, blocking of White Paper and the impact of White Paper.