The Grace Deeproot column
- Shetlands rebrand gives islands a Corporate Edge. Green, Danielle // Design Week;4/10/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p4
Reports that Shetland Islands Council has drafted in Corporate Edge to help it rebrand the remote Scottish region as a high profile provider of quality goods and services. Most notable services and products of Shetlands; Project plans of Corporate Edge for the region.
- Vodaphone calls up duo to build global CSR strategy. // Design Week;8/21/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 34, p5
Reports that Vodafone has called in Corporate Edge and organizational change specialist Harkness Kennett to devise and implement a corporate social responsibility program for its global workforce by March 2004. Aim of the research.
- Corporate Edge. // Marketing (00253650);Dec2002 Supplement, p18
Focuses on success of the agency Corporate Edge in the year 2002. Clients of the agency in the commercial sector; Projects undertaken by the agency.
- Guinness UDV aims to raise whisky profile. Bashford, Suzy // Marketing (00253650);6/27/2002, p11
Reports the appointment of advertising agency Corporate Edge by Guinness UDV to develop whiskey brand strategy in Great Britain. Whiskey brands of Guinness UDV; Objective of the advertising campaign.
- NCDL picks Corporate Edge for name change. Bashford, Suzy // Marketing (00253650);7/25/2002, p10
Reports the selection of Corporate Edge company to change the century-old name of the National Canine Defense League (NCDL), a charity for badly treated dogs in Great Britain. Initiation of the decision by marketing director Adrian Burder of NCDL; Creation of name for the charity; Review of the...
- DIGESTS. // Marketing Week;12/12/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 50, p11
Reports advertising developments in Great Britain as of December 2002. Advertising campaign for the Welsh Tourist Board; Negotiation between Fox Kids UK and design agencies about the production of promotional materials; Appointment of Corporate Edge to work on the strategic brand development...
- Water body aims for responsible industry image. // Marketing (00253650);3/20/2003, p10
Reports on the appointment of Corporate Edge by Water UK to develop a socially responsible brand to represent the water industry as of March 2003. Brief information of the project planned by the company.
- Corporate Edge sets sail on museum branding job. Clayton, Richard // Design Week;10/24/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p4
Reports that design consultancy Corporate Edge has been chosen to develop a name and identity for the National Waterfront Museum, an interactive heritage center in Swansea, Wales, that celebrates the industrial and seafaring history of the country. Other entities that comprise the design team;...
- Corporate Edge brands Shetlands. // Design Week;11/18/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p3
Announces the plan of the Shetland Islands in Scotland is launching a redesigned brand identity created by Corporate Edge. Appointment of Corporate Edge in 2003 to rebrand the region as a high-profile provider of quality goods and services; Plan to use the marque to drive forward economic...