Able was I, ere I saw Spitbank
- Rob gives his company a two-pin plug. // Marketing Week (01419285);2/13/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p28
Comments on an advertisement for Mercier Gray in Great Britain. Image used in the advertisement.
- Mercier Gray hits `pants' agencies below-the-belt. // Marketing (00253650);1/6/2000, p48
Focuses on the mailing campaign of marketing communications agency Mercier Gray.
- Run of good luck holds for Mercier Gray in firestorm. // Marketing (00253650);9/9/1999, p68
Reports on the fire that damaged the office of marketing consultancy Mercier Gray in London, England. Heroic exploits of managing director Rob Gray; Closure of adjoining streets overnight; Relocation of employees to a temporary space.
- Gray about to be black and blue? // Marketing Week;6/12/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p28
Focuses on advertising campaigns for the 10th anniversary celebration of Mercier Gray in Great Britain. Commercial spot; Talents used by the agency.
- PEN PORTRAIT. // Marketing (00253650);2/27/2003, p52
Presents a pen portrait of the joint founder and managing director of Great Britain's agency Mercier Gray, Rob Gray. Information on his personality revealed from his writing; Writing showing that he is left handed.
- Ascot to aim at a family audience via Mercier Gray. // Marketing (00253650);6/1/2000, p4
Focuses on Ascot Racecourse's hiring of Mercier Gray to handle its advertising, with a brief to attract a family audience.
- Mercier Gray targets men in cinemas with Nivea moisturiser samples. // Campaign (UK);09/11/98, Issue 37, p6
Reports that through Mercier Gray company, Nivea company will launch a sampling exercise across Warner Village cinemas, to promote its moisturiser. Aim of the exercise; How long the activity will last; Identification of films which the activity is linked to and will be released with; Details on...
- Carphone picks Mercier Grey for affinity account. // Marketing (00253650);9/26/2002, p8
Reports the appointment of Mercier Gray as handler of the affinity marketing program of Carphone Warehouse Direct in Great Britain.
- Infogrames starts push for Civilisation III game. Rosser, Michael // Precision Marketing;02/08/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 19, p5
Reports on the direct marketing strategy developed by Mercier Gray for Infogrames's 'Civilisation III' game. Titles marketed by Infogrames; Details on the campaign.