Read my lips- no more kissing
- THE TRANSLATOR. // B&T Magazine;6/13/2008, Vol. 58 Issue 2662, p36
An image of a print advertisement by MediaEdge: CIA is presented.
- ON THE EDGE. Dos, Sarah // Employee Benefits;Apr2003, p34
Features the advertising firm Mediaedge: CIA. Background of the company; Nature of business; Owners; Key corporate values; Implementation of flexible benefits scheme. INSETS: Fletcher won't quiver amid illness cover;Mediaedge: cia at a glance;THE BENEFITS CULTURE.
- DWP picks MEC for comms planning. Cassidy, Anne // Campaign (UK);2/19/2010, Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the selection of Mediaedge:cia World Ltd. by the Department of Work and Pensions to handle its communications planning account in Great Britain.
- Mediaedge:cia wins $50m Novell global media assignment. Lee, Jeremy // Campaign (UK);1/10/2003, Issue 2, p1
Reports on the winning of the multimillion global media account by the British company Mediaedge:cia for the networking and Internet software company Novell Inc. Way by which the company secured the business.
- Campaign Annual 2007: Media Agency of the Year - Mediaedge:cia. // Campaign;12/14/2007, Issue 50, p9
The article announces that Mediaedge:cia has received the 2007 Media Agency of the Year Award from "Campaign" magazine.
- Best ongoing use of TV. // Campaign (UK);3/20/2009 TV Planning Awards, p10
A review is offered for the television campaign created by Mediaedge:cia Worldwide Ltd. for Morrisons PLC.
- Saga opens up new talks with agencies over its Â£15m brief. Lee, Jeremy // Campaign;2/14/2003, Issue 7, p5
Reports that Mediaedge:cia's tenure on the 15 million Saga media brief is once again in doubt as the company stops talk with rival media agencies. Facilities provided by Saga.
- MediaEdge:CIA. Frutkin, Alan James // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/17/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 25, pSR10
Reports the specialty of MediaEdge:CIA in advertising wine in the U.S. Campaign developed by the agency for Turning Leaf Vineyards; Taglines used by MediaEdge in its advertisements; Contribution of the partnership in yielding marketing strategies.
- CIA's Mr Dependable looks to add a hint of intellectual flair. Fletcher, David // Campaign;3/23/2001, Issue 12, p18
Focuses on the career of CIA vice-chairman David Fletcher in Great Britain. Career history; Plans of Fletcher to link CIA planning resources to the Added Value Group of Tempus; Description of the personality of Fletcher.