Plasma screens to carry advertising in football grounds
- Soccer stadia broadcaster unveils music video channel. // Marketing Week;11/10/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p15
Reports that television company Match Day Media is launching a music channel that enables the music industry to target football fans. Joint venture of the company with the download site TuneTribe.com company to plan to air micro music shows on the network of plasma television screens that runs...
- FA unveils press drive to attract more volunteers. // Marketing (00253650);5/30/2002, p4
Reports the launching of the pre-World Cup advertising campaign of the Football Association in Great Britain.
- 'Sexy' football still able to excite large audiences. // Campaign (UK);1/29/2010, Issue 4, p17
The article offers views of Adam Bullock, managing director at UTV Pitch, and Antony Marcou, managing director at Sports Revolution, about the importance of advertisement in football.
- Avengers Hit Benches. Stewart, Al // Adweek Western Edition;03/26/2001, Vol. 51 Issue 13, p8
Focuses on the advertising campaign created by Mendelsohn/Zien Advertising agency for the Los Angeles Avengers football team in Los Angeles, California. Focus and objective of the advertising campaign; Use of bus stop benches in the campaign; Estimated cost of the advertising campaign.
- Green status hits stadium. // Planning (14672073);9/24/2010, Issue 1887, p2
The article reports on the launch of Bristol City Football Club's campaign in England to prevent Ashton Vale from winning designation as a town green.
- 'Family' Takaki, Millie // SHOOT;10/5/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 40, p13
Focuses on the advertisement created to promote games of the Golden Bears college football team in Berkeley, California. Concept of the commercial; Production and direction team assigned for the project; Reasons behind the campaign.
- Match Day Media to offer live mobile entertainment. // New Media Age;7/7/2005, p3
This article reports on the plan of football stadium network Match Day Media to launch a range of interactive mobile applications to extend its entertainment proposition. Football fans will be able to interact with television channels via both short messaging and multimedia messaging services in...
- Phones4U to sponsor Match Day Media half-time shows. // Marketing Week;8/24/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p16
The article reports on the sponsorship of Phones4U company on Match Day Media's (MDM) half-time shows for the 2006-2007 football season in Great Britain. The network has plasma screens in 13 football stadiums and broadcast live actions, news, highlights and advertising claims to reach 1.2...
- Giving back a big part of the game. Bottar, Deanna // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/26/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 34, BROWNS 2002 pB-14
Features the advertising campaign sponsored by the Cleveland Brown Foundation in Ohio. Tagline of the advertisement; Efforts of the organization to provide scholarship programs to the students; Objectives of the campaign.