Top SantÃ© to launch own vitamin brand
- WOMEN'S LIFESTYLE. Nicholson, Kate // Campaign;8/25/2006, Issue 34, p30
The article analyzes sale of journals on women's lifestyle and the fashion industry. Dawn Bebe, managing director, Emap Elan says that in spite of the overall 1.6 percent slump in the women's lifestyle and fashion market, monthly magazines still have their place. Simon Kippin, publishing...
- EMAP Elan lines up sales advisory division. // Marketing Week;12/4/1997, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p10
Reports on the establishment of an international sales consultancy at EMAP Elan. Plans for the consultancy to target the youth market; Publication titles under the consultancy.
- Emap Elan plans to target older women with Mirriam glossy. // Campaign (UK);07/04/97, Issue 27, p3
Reports on Emap Elan's plans to launch a glossy magazine for older women in early 1998.
- EMAP's media offer is not the whole solution. Brydon, Alan // Marketing Week;1/8/1998, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p14
Reports on EMAP Elan's decision to put together media packages across its range of titles. Benefits that clients will get from media packages; Long-term strategic advisers.
- Scott quits top EMAP Elan role. Killgren, Lucy // Marketing Week;4/30/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p13
Focuses on Victoria Scott, who has left EMAP Elan, after being in the position of commercial director. Comments from Sue Hawken, EMAP Elan's managing director; Reference to the work which EMAP Elan publishes; Other information on EMAP.
- Emap ad revenue drops as central sales unit falters. // Marketing (00253650);11/16/2000, p7
Reveals that Great Britain-based magazine publisher Emap Elan experienced a drop in its advertising revenues following the creation of a single advertising house to sell across all the company's print, radio and Internet media properties.
- Keenan to become Emap Elan boss as Hawken takes leave. // Campaign (UK);05/15/98, Issue 20, p2
Highlights the appointment of Paul Keenan as managing director of Emap Elan. Circumstances surrounding the appointment; Details on who the post was formerly held by; Comments from Keenan.
- Emap Elan holds talks on promotions project. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);1/24/2002, p6
Reports on the discussion of Emap Elan with creative agencies on advertising and promotional projects for its stable of magazines. Refusal of head of marketing Anne-Marie Lavan to give details of the plans; Agencies under contract with the Emap; Television commercials for 'More!' and 'Heat.'
- Emap backs More! magazine redesign in summer TV work. // Campaign (UK);8/2/2002, Issue 30, p7
Reports the support of Emap Elan company to re-invigorate the television campaign of 'More!' magazine in Great Britain.