BBC's Grint moves away fromm planning
- BBC reshuffle leaves Grint under threat. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week;10/24/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p7
Reports that British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) marketer David Grint is poised to leave the corporation as a result of a restructure. Grint's duties and responsibilities at BBC; Appointment of Chris Gottlieb as head of marketing planning.
- BBC tempts Coke chief to head up brand marketing. // Marketing (00253650);12/2/1999, p3
Reports that British Broadcasting has poached senior marketer David Grint from Coca-Cola to fill the position of head of core brand marketing. Job responsibilities of grint.
- ...but loses brand chief to BBC. // Marketing Week;12/2/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p12
Focuses on the recruitment of David Grint as a marketer for British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC). Responsibilities of Grint; Comments from Sue Farr, BBC public service marketing director.
- Marketing stalwart promotes the unique culture at the BBC. Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);9/21/2001, Issue 38, p12
Discusses the efforts of British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) brand marketing head David Grint to bring consistency to the company's branding in Great Britain. Role that Grint plays at BBC; Grint's need to find agencies that gel with the BBC; Advertising strategy at BBC.
- The un-BBC boss. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);5/30/2002, p18
Focuses on the leadership skills of Andy Duncan, the director of marketing and communications of the British Broadcasting Corp. in Great Britain. Enhancement of the collaborative approach; Development of creativity and innovation; Generation of the audience insights.
- Farr strengthens grip on BBC's marketing. // Marketing Week;8/5/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 27, p13
Reports on Sue Farr's appointment as director of public service marketing at Great Britain-based broadcaster BBC. Duties and responsibilities.
- BBC marketing chief strides through a political quagmire. Beale, Claire // Campaign (UK);08/13/99, Issue 32, p17
Features Sue Farr, director of public service marketing at public broadcasting network BBC. Career background; Achievements.
- BBC stalwart aims to reinvigorate the corporation. Griffiths, Anna // Campaign (UK);04/14/2000, Issue 15, p10
Discusses the future plans of Matthew Bannister as British Broadcasting Corp. director of marketing and communications. Plans for making the marketing department a unified team; Strategy of Bannister in preparing the company against the growing proliferation of other forms of media; Views of...
- BBC appoints head of radio marketing. // Marketing Week;7/13/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p12
Reports on British Broadcasting Corp.'s (BBC) appointment of radio strategist James Tatam as chief radio marketer. Job responsibilities; Career background.