- Gossard backs G-strings with Â£2m. Jardine, Alexander // Marketing (00253650);10/3/2002, p2
Reports the promotional campaign of Gossard for the G-Strings lingerie in Great Britain. Budget allocation for the campaign; Focus on the television advertisement.
- First look. Gottesman, Alan // Adweek Eastern Edition;2/23/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p12
Discusses economic insights that can be taken from the financial records at WPP Group. Pace of the marketing services business around the world; Currency fluctuations; Decline in advertising volume; Advertising agencies' gain from the collapse of financial markets in Asia; WPP's revenue;...
- WPP 2014â€™S MOST PROLIFIC ACQUIRER. Wentz, Laurel // Advertising Age;3/2/2015, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p0008
The article presents the report by marketing consultancy R3 Worldwide, which showed that WPP was the busiest agency deal maker in 2014, while the Publicis Groupe was the biggest spender.
- PG Tips When Al met Monkey. // Campaign;2/5/2010, Issue 5, p3
The article reports on the recreation of the fake orgasm scene from "When Harry Met Sally" film by Johnny Vegas and Monkey for an advertisement in Great Britain.
- PG Tips revives Morecambe and Wise sketch for Christmas ad. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;11/27/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 48, p73
The article reports that English actor and comedian Johnny Vegas is likely to appear in a pastiche of the classic Morecambe and Wise Breakfast Sketch in the PG Tips campaign. It is expected that the advertisement created by advertising agency Mother, is part of PG Tips' overall brand campaign....
- Briefs. // Marketing (00253650);2/24/2000, p9
Presents news briefs pertaining to marketing and advertising in Great Britain as of February 24, 2000. Extension of MasterCard's 2000 sponsorship of the Brit awards on ITV; Financial performance of WPP Group for the year ending December 31, 1999.
- WPP tries to beef up JWT via Bay area acquisitions. Cuneo, Alice Z.; Krol, Carol; Johnson, Bradley // Advertising Age;1/11/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p2
This article reports on ongoing negotiations being undertaken by WPP Group for the purchase of two, and possibly three, West Coast shops as part of plans to expand its capabilities for J. Walter Thompson, as of January 1999. Two Bay area shops being considered are in direct marketing, one of...
- HOTLINE. // Campaign;10/12/2001, Issue 41, p5
Reports on developments related to advertising and marketing in Great Britain as of October 12, 2001. Plan of WPP to withdraw its bid to acquire Tempus Group.
- Will WPP's two-speed world theory keep rising? Paull, Greg // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;3/10/2006, p20
The article presents information on the "The two-speed world" theory, which was part of the entire WPP Group PLC 2005 presentation. There is now a two-speed world in two different senses. One is the growth of the developing markets versus the developed markets, while the other being the growth...