MPGM wins Â£8m Pulsar account
- Seiko Europe picks MPGM for Â£8m work for Pulsar watches. // Campaign;8/23/2002, Issue 33, p6
Focuses on the selection of Mitchell Patterson Grime Mitchell to handle the Pulsar watches account of Seiko Europe in Great Britain.
- MPGM wins Trigon Snacks' nuts brief. Tylee, John // Campaign;2/15/2002, Issue 6, p6
Reports on the appointment of Mitchell Patterson Grime Mitchell by Trigon Snacks to spearhead advertising campaigns for its United Biscuits-owned KP rival. Estimated budget; Plans of building profile in a market dominated by own-label products; Coincidence of the appointment with Trigon's...
- St Ivel hands ...1.5m launch to Mitchell Patterson off roster. // Campaign (UK);08/07/98, Issue 32, p4
Announces that advertising agency Mitchell Patterson Grime Mitchell, was awarded the launching campaign of Saint Ivel company's cheese brand. Value of the campaign; Comments from marketing planning controller of Saint Ivel, Ed Roberts.
- MPGM wins travel website campaign. Tylee, John // Campaign;12/03/99, Issue 48, p8
Reports on the selection of Mitchell Patterson Grime Mitchell (MPGM) to handle the advertising campaign of Wherenow.Co.Uk in Great Britain. Description of the account; Significance of the assignment to other accounts handled by MPGM.
- Phostrogen returns to television with its contentment theme. Tylee, John // Campaign (UK);3/28/2003, Issue 13, p9
Phostrogen lawncare products are returning to television with a campaign that presents the brand as an aid to contented life. The five spots by Mitchell Patterson Grime Mitchell feature a woman playing with her dog, a man dozing in a hammock and cast-off clothing blowing suggestively across a...
- Lancs university to promote courses to students across UK. // Campaign;10/17/2003, Issue 42, p7
The University of Central Lancashire in Lancashire, England, Great Britain's sixth largest, has picked Mitchell Patterson Grime Mitchell to raise its profile at a time when students are growing more choosy about their courses. The appointment is the precursor to a print campaign that...
- Another spot of bovver with the Mitchell boys. // Campaign (UK);04/24/98, Issue 17, p48
Presents information on Mitchell Patterson Grime Mitchell. Information on a story that was carried out on the firm in a previous issue; Reference to Andrew Mitchell, managing director of Mitchell Patterson.
- BDH/TBWA the victor in Â£1 m Patak's pitch. // Marketing Week;9/1/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p10
Reports that Indian food company, Patak's has appointed BDH/TBWA to its advertising business after a pitch against Vallance Carruthers Coleman Priest and Saatchi & Saatchi. Total value of the advertising account; Closure of Patak's agency of record, Mitchell Patterson Grime Mitchell (MPGM);...
- Turkey of the week. Newland, Francesca // Campaign;01/22/99, Issue 3, p12
Criticizes the commercials for St. Ivel Mature Cheddar created by Mitchell Patterson Grime Mitchell in Great Britain.