Whitbread in Â£2m Travel Inn ad review
- Travel Inn ad campaign. // Leisure & Hospitality Business;10/3/2002, p3
Reports that the British hotel firm Travel Inn will launch an advertising campaign in the autumn of 2002.
- Whitbread hunts agency for family pubs. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);9/7/2000, p2
Reports the search for an advertising agency by Whitbread to promote its Brewsters pub chain in Great Britain. Aim of the advertising campaign to establish the chain's brand; Selection of Crammond Dickens Lerner for the creation of the local campaign of the pub chain; Entertainment facilities...
- Whitbread sales are up ahead of full-year figures. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/6/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4262, p7
Reports on the total sales increase posted by Whitbread in the 51 weeks to February 22, 2003. Sales growth of Travel Inn, budget hotel brand of the company; Sales performance of Brewers Fayre, pub-restaurant of Whitbread.
- Whitbread expansion plan calls for Travel growth. Eardley, Susan // Hotel & Motel Management;5/10/93, Vol. 208 Issue 8, p4
Presents the expansion plans by the catering and hotel company Whitbread plc. Investments; Expansion of Travel Inn chain of budget hotels; Reorganization; Provincial hotels.
- Whitbread boost for web strategy with ...1m spend. // Marketing (00253650);9/16/1999, p3
Reports on brewer Whitbread's plan to increase its online investment and take a number of its core brands onto the Internet as part of a major strategy shift.
- DESIGN CHOICE/COSTA MASSIMO. Welsh, Mike // Marketing (00253650);3/6/2003, p10
Focuses on the admiration of the author for the designing of the advertisement of Costa Coffee. Designing of Massimo coffee cup.
- British operator shares tale of technology upgrade with U.S. peers. Schuman, Evan // Nation's Restaurant News;01/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p54
Focuses on the upgrade of the technology systems of Great Britain-based Whitebread PLC. Use of inventory and sales-tracking system; Portion controls; Readiness of the employees for change.
- Whitbread's Beefeater splits into three brands. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);11/2/2000, p3
Reports that Great Britain-based restaurant chain Whitbread's Beefeater brand will be split into three different brands, following a review of the company's business. Number of outlets that will retain the Beefeater format; Advertising budget of Brewsters; Half-year financial results of the...
- Whitbread to overhaul Bella and Rogue chains. Brabbs, Cordelia // Marketing (00253650);6/21/2001, p5
Reports on Whitbread's rebranding and revamping of its poorly performing restaurant chains Cafe Rouge and Bella Pasta as Rouge and Pasta respectively. Appointment of Bella Pasta marketing director Katherine Young as in-charge of trial formats opening in key locations; Extension of menus.