Leith Agency forced into Tennent's resignation over Carling 'conflict'
- Carling and Tennent's in ads bust-up. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);8/22/2002, p3
Reports on the move of Coors Brewers in forcing Leith Agency to resign from the Tennent Lager account in Scotland. Conflict between the owner of Tennent and Leith; Accusation of copying the marketing strategy of Tennent; Years of service rendered by Leith to the company.
- Carling reviews Â£7m creative assignment. Hamilton, James // Campaign;11/18/2005, Issue 47, p1
This article reports that Coors Brewing Co. is holding a review of its flagship Carling account in a move that threatens to end Leith Agency's five-year relationship with the brand. The AAR has approached a number of undisclosed agencies to pitch for the business. Coors has backed the lager...
- The Leith drops Interbrew for Coors. Watts, Jenny // Campaign;8/23/2002, Issue 33, p1
Focuses on the decision of Leith Agency to resign its Tennent's Lager and Bass Ale media accounts in Great Britain. Value of the Coors Brewers Co. accounts acquired by Leith; Offices handling the Coors Brewers portfolio.
- BMB on alert as Cobra calls creative review. // Campaign;5/3/2013, p1
The article reports on the search of Molson Coors for a creative agency for the management of the advertising for the Cobra Indian beer brand sold in Great Britain.
- DIGESTS. // Marketing Week;1/27/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p13
The article reports on the recent developments related to business and marketing in Great Britain. The WPP Group PLC's acquisition of the U.S. advertising group Grey Global Group Inc. has been approved by the European commission. Lowe managing director Mark Cadman confirms he is reviewing his...
- Leith unveils Coors rap ad. // Campaign;5/30/2008, Issue 21, p5
The article reports that Leith has released a new advertisement campaign for Coors Light in Great Britain. The advertisement features two white individuals performing a rap with West Indian accents. This campaign will be aired on May 30, 2008 for eight weeks, supported by an integrated marketing...
- Coors unveils `energetic' Light brand. // Marketing Week;4/1/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p10
Reports that Coors Brewing International has revealed the positioning for its Coors Light product. Revamp of premium lager Coors Extra Gold; Brand identity and packaging.
- Boozers, Don't Do It With Coors. // Lesbian Tide;Jul/Aug75, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p18
Reports on the decline in sale of Coors Beer in California in July 1975. Losses incurred by Coors Brewery Co.
- Another cool year for Coors Light. // Checkout;May2011, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p38
The article offers brief information on the Coors Light bottled beer from Coors Brewing Co.