Central Trains marketing chief
- A swift chop at choppergate. // U.S. News & World Report;6/6/94, Vol. 116 Issue 22, p14
Discusses President Bill Clinton's announcement of the resignation of David Watkins, the director the White House office of administration, who, along with two other persons, took a presidential helicopter to a Maryland golf course that a car could reach in one hour. Clinton's understandable...
- California. // Earth Island Journal;Spring91, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p17
Presents a photograph of Earth Island Institute member David Watkins who decided to wreck his car in favor of a bike. Aim of showing the negative environmental effects of automobiles.
- Bids invited for train sets. // Professional Engineering;01/14/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p5
Looks at the ordering of 13 two-car trains by Central Trains and the invitation of bidding on train sets. Other states or countries in which Central Trains runs businesses; Who the company expects bids from; Mention of Adtranz, and a contract of 25 million pounds to build diesel trains for the...
- PASSENGER. // Rail Business Intelligence;12/15/2005, Issue 260, p8
The article reports on the upgrade of the public transport services of Central Trains between Stoke and Stafford, England beginning January 9, 2006. The move marks the partial replacement of hired station-to-station buses by upgrading an existing local bus route between Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent...
- Crowd pleaser, he works in only one gear: Overdrive. Dasbach, Angie // Public Management (00333611);Feb99, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p24
Profiles David Watkins, city administrator of Lenexa, Kansas. Attitude towards work; How Watkins started in Lenexa; Public relation skills of Watkins.
- Former friends of Bill. Walls, Jeannette // Esquire;Apr97, Vol. 127 Issue 4, p28
Covers information about the White House database scandal. David Watkins, Bill Clinton's aid, resignation; Supposed book about the experience of Watkins in White House; Information about the article.
- David Ainsley Watkins. Watkins, Simon // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);3/24/2007, Vol. 334 Issue 7594, p643
The article presents an obituary for David Ainsley Watkins, former general practitioner in Bridgwater, Somerset, England.
- Tee time. Koehl, Carla; Van Boven, Sarah // Newsweek;1/22/1996, Vol. 127 Issue 4, p5
Focuses on David Watkins who is expected to be questioned by a Senate Committee about his 1993 memo saying Hillary Clinton ordered him to fire the White House travel staff. Why he was fired from the White House in 1994.
- Central Trains to hunt agency for 1 million pound ad account. Arnold, Matthew // Marketing (00253650);5/31/2001, p2
Focuses on the review of the advertising account of Central Trains with RBH in Great Britain.