MISSOURI: Cuts in K.C
- POWDER COATING WITH COLLINS. Collins, Bob // Industrial Paint & Powder;Nov2000, Vol. 76 Issue 11, p44
Interviews Bob Collins, a powder coating consultant. Cause of a poor color match in powder coats from different companies; Advice in applying powder in humidity; Suggestion on recoating a washer.
- Untitled. // Time;1/4/1954, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p8
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of Bob Collins, a part-time correspondent at "Time," in attending a press conference.
- The Windy City loses a most-beloved radio personality. Dale, Steve // Dog World;May2000, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p62
Pays tribute to Bob Collins, a radio announcer at WGN radio in Chicago, Illinois and an animal lover especially dogs.
- Powder Coating with Collins. Collins, Bob // Industrial Paint & Powder;Nov2001, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p33
Interviews powder coating consultant Bob Collins. Sources of powder coating small motor armatures; Reason for the appearance of rust in a powder coating; Effect of air flow on powder contamination.
- WGN's gamble. Borden, Jeff // Crain's Chicago Business;07/05/99, Vol. 22 Issue 27, p3
Reports on WGN radio personality Bob Collins' negotiations for a higher pay when his contract with the Chicago, Illinois-based radio station expires on December 31, 1999. Collins' years in the station; Industry observers' views on Collins' asking price; Revenue of the station coming from...
- Best Wishes All Around. // Industrial Paint & Powder;Dec2001, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p6
Comments on developments in the United States industrial paint and coatings industry. Resignation of Bob Collins, columnist of 'Industrial Paint & Powder' periodical; Accomplishments of wood products manufacturer Decorative Veneer; Challenges in ultraviolet-cure powder coating operations.
- Collins Gets His Way in Chicago. Torpey-Kemph, Ann // MediaWeek;10/30/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 42, p44
Reports the ceremonial renaming of East Illinois to Bob Collins Way in Chicago, honoring the host of local radio station WGN-AM who died in a plane crash in 2000.
- "A Good Start". // Time;6/11/1951, Vol. 57 Issue 24, p95
The article focuses on a series of columns written by Bob Collins of the "Atlanta Journal" about the flourishing of the local policy rocket, long known as the "bug" in Georgia. Collins has claimed that the local cops failed to address the complaints of residents on prostitution, bootlegging and...
- Cotton still viable crop for Southern Plains. Schoonover, Vic // Southwest Farm Press;11/6/2008, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p1
The article reports on the condition of cotton farming in the southern plains in the U.S. Bob Collins, retired executive director of the Oklahoma Cotton Council, asserts that cotton farming has been taking a lot of hits due to the weather, hurricanes and plains rainstorms. He also predicts that...