ILLINOIS: Joliet Upgrade
- Moody's Puts Connecticut's GO Rating On Downgrade Watch, Citing Shortfall. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p36
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has put Connecticut's general obligation credit rating under review for a downgrade. Effect of Moody's outlook on state debt; Deficit in the state's budget; Other credits which are being affected.
- Moody's Joins Standard & Poor's in Giving Michigan Triple-A Rating. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/06/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30991, p4
Discusses the improvement of the state of Michigan's credit rating by Moody's Investors Service. Impact of the state's low debt and improved financial management; Factors behind the upgrading of the state's credit rating by Moody's.
- Moody's Lowers Outlook on MassPort Debt to Negative. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;2/13/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31324, p5
Focuses on credit ratings for the Massachusetts' Port Authority debt set by rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. Impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the U.S. on the airport's business; Ratings given by other rating agencies.
- FLORIDA: Palm Beach COPs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p29
Reports on the credit ratings given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to certificates of participation of the School Board of Palm Beach County, Florida. Sale of the certificates of participation; Insurance cover of the certificates.
- Moody's Downgrades New Jersey. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;3/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31337, p1
Reports the downgrading of the New Jersey's general obligation credit rating by the Moody's Investors Service. Future obligations for health care; Shortfall on total revenue; Criticisms on the pension bond.
- Crockett, Tex., Cut by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;4/8/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31360, p2
Reports the reduction of the credit rating for the general obligation bonds of the company Crockett by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in Texas.
- Essex County, N.J., Debt Dropped to Baa2 by Moody's. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31513, p3
Reports that Essex County, New Jersey's outstanding debt was downgraded by Moody's Investors Service to its second-lowest investment-grade rating. Credit rating of Essex among state's 21 counties; Conversion of debt service reserve fund into a surety bond by Essex County Utility Authority;...
- Heavy debt, rising costs hurting city, report says. Stuart // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);09/20/99, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p1
Focuses on credit rating agency Moody's Investor Service's report on the debt status of New Orleans, Louisiana. Examination of the strengths and weaknesses present in the city's economy and finances; Stable outlook for credit ratings of bonds issued by the city; Factors that tempered the...
- Rating raised. Bayer, Alexei // Treasury & Risk Management;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p15
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has raised India's foreign currency debt rating citing the success of the country's structural adjustment program and economic reform as basis for the upgrade.