Derick Otis Steinmann
- D & B NOTES. // Directors & Boards;Spring79, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p59
The article offers an insight on the projects being pursued by the publication "Directors & Boards." It provides a list of the top chairmen of 1978 as compiled by Wilma Soss and Lewis Gilbert and ranked according to their performances in their respective companies' annual meeting. Top rank is...
- CORRECTIONS. // Crain's Detroit Business;11/17/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p2
Corrections to articles in previous issues including one regarding Don Stebbins who had been elected chairman of Visteon Corp., another regarding NonProfit Personnel Network in the November 10, 2008 issue and yet another regarding Max M. & Marjorie S. Fisher Foundation, that was also published...
- Former American Banker Chairman Dies . // American Banker;1/9/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 6, p20
Reports on the death of Bond Buyer and American Banker chairman Derick O. Steinmann on January 5, 2002. Brief description of Steinmann.
- Executive Moves. // VIA Satellite;May2012, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p9
The article announces two appointments in the satellite industry, including Elena Pisonero as new chairwoman at Hispasat, and Adam Schaffer as the new publisher of Via Satellite and SatelliteTODAY.
- Editorial. // ELT Journal: English Language Teachers Journal;Jan2009, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p1
The author reflects on the contributions and achievements of retired chairperson of the board of management of the "ELT Journal" Christina Whitecross. In the context of Whitecross' retirement since she took over as chairman in 1986, the author presents his insights on the role played by her for...
- MESSAGE from the GOVERNING BOARD CHAIR. Dresselhaus, Mildred S. // Physics Today;Jun2008 Supplement, Vol. 61, p3
The article presents a message from the governing board chairman of the American Institute of Physics (AIP) in the U.S. She acknowledges the strong imaginative guidance of Fred Dylla and the coming leadership of Louis J. Lanzerotti who will take her place at the end of March 2008. She mentions...
- Strong takes NJP chair. // Printing World;7/1/2004, Vol. 287 Issue 2, p3
Reports that former Archant chief executive Peter Strong has been called in to chair New Jarrold Printing in Norwich, Great Britain. Career background before his retirement; Role in chairing deliberations on equipment and a move to an out of city site to free up the Whitefriars premises for...
- EXECUTIVE MOVES. DHOLAKIA, NAZISH // Crain's New York Business;6/2/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 22, p0008
The article announces several appointments including David Aber as chief financial officer of content-discovery platform Taboola, Michael Young as chairman of board of directors of Legal Services NYC, and Diane Silberstein as publisher of the classical-music magazine "Opera News."
- Minneapolis Urban League on shaky ground. Edwards, Ron // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;8/6/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p3
In this article the author discusses the ruling made by the Minneapolis Urban League (MUL) chairman of the board of directors in Minneapolis, Minnesota which disallows the members of the organization to take part in the electoral process.