News In Brief: Consumer Credit Increases in Nov
- News In Brief: Consumer Credit Up $7.0 Billion in Oct. . Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31281, p2
Reports on increased consumer credit in the U.S. in October 2001. Estimated percentage of increase in consumer credit; Total consumer borrowing in October.
- News In Brief: Consumer Credit Decreased in Dec. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31321, p2
Cites a Federal Reserve report related to decline in consumer credits in the U.S. in December 2001. Percentage decline in the credits; Comparison of the data with October 1991; Data on revolving and non-revolving credits.
- News In Brief: Consumer Credit Increases in Jan. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p2
Reports on the increase in consumer credit in the U.S. for January, 2002. Comparison of the consumer credit of January, 2002 with that of December, 2001; Increase in the consumer credit in comparison to prediction by IFR BondData America's poll of economists.
- Consumer Credit Fell $1.3 Billion in June. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;8/9/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33363, p32
The article reports on the 0.7% decline in consumer credit in Washington in June 2010.
- Consumer credit demand drops 5.1% since March. Welsh, Angela // Money Management;9/15/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p8
The article reports on the decrease of consumer credit demand by 5.1 percent since March 2011 in Australia.
- Diagraming for dollars: Identify the real causes behind... Piumelli, Frederick A. // Business Credit;Apr97, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p12
Presents information outlining the twelve-step program used to identify the causes behind customer payment problems. Success of deduction management systems implemented at financial institutions. INSET: Digital diagrams deductions..
- Debt and `The' consumer. Murray, Alan P. // Business Economics;Apr97, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p41
Discusses the delinquencies on consumer debt. When does debt become an overburden; Ratio of consumer installment credit to disposable personal income; Conclusions.
- How to check your credit rating. Ledesma, R.G. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Sep89, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p30
Tells how consumers can check their credit rating. Credit reports and how to read them; Rebuilding credit. INSET: `Credit repair' companies..
- Credit counseling. Murdoch, G. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Mar1991, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p2
Comments on the benefits of using a consumer credit counseling service, a non-profit organization which helps people assess their financial situation and create a plan for budgeting income and repaying debt.