Pernod Ricard creates top-ranking jobs in ongoing marketing revamp
- Martin Riley. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);5/21/2013, p36
The article profiles chief marketing officer Martin Riley of wines and spirits company Pernod Ricard Group.
- FRANCE: Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch. Morton, Andy // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);9/1/2014, p8
The article announces the appointment of Conor McQuaid as Pernod Ricard chief marketing officer, replacing incumbent Martin Riley by January 1, 2015.
- MY MONTH: MARTIN RILEY. // Marketing (00253650);May2014, p6
The article presents a personal narrative by Martin Riley, Chief Marketing Officer of liquor industry firm Pernod Ricard, on his job activities in April 2014, focusing on his extensive business travel.
- Lai assumes Pernod Asia managerial role. Pentol, Andrew // Duty-Free News International;Aug2015, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p46
The article announces several appointments at Pernod Ricard, beverages producer, including Mohit Lal as Asia Travel Retail managing director, Guillaume Girard-Reydet as India managing director and Sophie Gallois as marketing director.
- Philip R. Graham, 29. Teinowitz, Ira // Advertising Age;8/4/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 31, pS-3
The article features 29-year-old Philip R. Graham, brand manager for the American Legacy Foundation's anti-tobacco "Truth" youth campaign. He is a vocal supporter of anti-smoking efforts. He was raised in Ireland. He started working in the U.S. only after experience with Pernod Ricard in Dublin...
- Pernod Ricard Celebrates 18% Profit Rise. // Hospitality Ireland;Mar2008, Issue 45, p52
The article reports on an 18% profit rise for Pernod Ricard, which includes Irish Distillers in its global operations. It also announces several plans made by the company including increasing its overall annual operating profit by 12%, increasing advertising spending, and selling off sherry and...
- Orangina Rouge campaign. // Advertising Age's Euromarketing;8/6/96, Vol. 9 Issue 47, p4
Reports on Pernod Ricard company's airing of its television advertisement for its Orangina Rouge drink.
- Four million Absolut bottles, no two alike... Bamford, Vince // Grocer;9/8/2012, p27
The article previews the Absolut Unique vodka from Pernod Ricard.
- Pernod relaunches absinthe. // Campaign;2/3/2012, Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the Absinthe SupÃ©rieure wine brand to be relaunched by Pernod Ricard SA with a campaign focusing on the cultural influence of the said liqueur in France.