Vivid Imaginations plans Care Bears UK relaunch
- Vivid buys global rights to Dragons' Den i-Teddy toy. Harwood, Jonathan // Marketing Week;1/17/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of the global rights of i-Teddy, the musical teddy bear of BBC2's Dragon's Den by Vivid Imaginations Ltd. The toy company secured the production, distribution and marketing rights for the toy and has plans to launch it in the global market, albeit with some...
- Vivid plans ad boost to back Crayola brand revamp. // Marketing Week;12/14/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 50, p8
The article reports on the plan of Vivid Imaginations Ltd in Great Britain. to launch an advertising campaign to reinvigorate the Crayola brand. The effort will promote Crayola Tools and Doodle Daisy and other products to kids. Vivid will distribute the Crayola brand for owner Binney & Smith...
- Vivid Image (Prime Option) adds Alpha RIP. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;10/2/95, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p18
Reports on Vivid Image's introduction of a PostScript controller for high-speed laser printers and large-format ink-jet engines called ImageBox EX. Features; Capabilities.
- Vivid revives Hulk and Ninja Turtles. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);4/17/2003, p4
Vivid Imaginations is giving retro kids' brands Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Incredible Hulk a comeback in July 2003 by launching a range of action figures and play-sets.The firm will also market a range of toys to coincide with the X Men 2 film in May 2003.All three ranges target boys aged...
- Vivid Imagination brings Puppy in My Pocket license to the United States. // Discount Store News;3/6/95, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p51
Announces British company Vivid Imaginations' licensees in the United States for the Puppy in My Pocket brand. Licensed products.
- Mother drops Harvey Nichols over creative differences. Watts, Jenny // Campaign;4/27/2001, Issue 17, p2
Focuses on the campaign for the creative designs of Harvey Nichols stuffed dolls. Influence of Harvey and Hibby campaign in improving the company's reputation; Recognition of Harvey and Hibby campaign in the Creative Circle Awards; Advantages of the partnership with Harvey Nichols.
- Mattel millions to back plush Tigger. Jensen, Jeff // Advertising Age;7/6/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 27, p2
Reports that in September 1998 Mattel will launch a multimillion-dollar advertising campaign for its Bounce Around Tigger. Reasons why the product will be available for retail before advertising begins; The crucial aspect of public relations in marketing toys.
- Vivid Imaginations seeks marketing chief. // Marketing Week (01419285);4/3/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p6
Reports on the job posting for a marketing director by Vivid Imaginations in Great Britain. Increase of the market share; Improvement of position in the girls' toy market; Relaunch of the Care Bears range.
- Vivid scores a first with robotic toy that can 'grow'. Kilby, Nathalie // Marketing Week;1/25/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p4
The article evaluates the Pleo interactive robotic dinosaur from Vivid Imaginations Ltd. and Ugobe Inc.