Brandhouse creates new identity for Crisis reflecting hidden homeless
- Untitled. // Design Week;10/6/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p5
Reports that London, England-based charity Thames Reach Bondway has launched an advertising campaign created by Imagination Co. Campaign's aim to target breweries that produce lagers; Aim to increase awareness among brewers and to protect the homeless; Theme of the advertisement.
- Shelter charity talks to agencies about image overhaul. Sweney, Mark // Campaign (UK);2/7/2003, Issue 6, p2
Reports on the review of creative account by homeless charity organization Shelter to rebrand and rejuvenate its image in an increasingly crowded sector. Competition in homeless charities; Aim of Shelter; Advertising campaigns run by other charities.
- TBWA/London to create 'hidden homeless' campaign for Crisis. // Marketing Week;11/22/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p10
Reports the appointment of TBWA/London to create a commercial on the condition of the homeless by charity group Crisis in Great Britain. Message of the campaign; Donation of TBWA services to the association; Creation of poster campaign.
- Targeted campaigns sustain Shelter. Gammon, Anne // Third Sector;7/16/2013, Issue 761, p20
The article discusses targeted media campaigns used by the housing and homelessness charity Shelter to enhance its brand. Print and digital media initiatives in early December 2012 to highlight the plight of homeless children are described. Increases in overall brand health in February and April...
- IH/M&R show donates funds. // Hotel & Motel Management;03/02/98, Vol. 213 Issue 4, p78
Reveals the amount received by Furnish a Future, a program for the homeless initiated by Partnership for the Homeless, from the board of directors of the International Hotel/Motel & Restaurant Show in November 1997. Number of houses furnished by Partnership since 1991.
- Socks for Crisis Guests. // Podiatry Review;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p29
No abstract available.
- The big picture. // Third Sector;6/15/2010, Issue 619, p8
The article provides information on St Mungos, the charity that supports and accommodates homeless people in London, England.
- Call for co-ordinated action from agencies. // Community Care;10/31/2002, Issue 1446, p12
Presents information on the Millennium Plus scheme for homeless people presented by the charities Crisis and Shelter in Great Britain. Number of homeless people that benefited from the program; Features of the Millennium Plus scheme.
- Charities question child dispersal plan. // Community Care;6/6/2002, Issue 1425, p11
Focuses on the response of refugee charities over the plan of the British government to disperse unaccompanied asylum seeking children outside London and the South East. Issues concerning the plan.