BT Retail loses boss of consumer division
- BT shifts Evans to top consumer job. Rosier, Ben // Marketing (00253650);9/14/2000, p1
Reports on the promotion of former British Telecom PLC head of marketing communications, Tim Evans, to the post of marketing director for consumer division. Tasks and responsibilities; Career profile; Expertise in consumer marketing.
- BT reviews 'More power' strategy. Carter, Ben // Marketing (00253650);4/6/2005, p1
The article reports that British Telecom PLC (BT) is poised to axe its "More power to you" umbrella advertising strategy after just a year. Tim Evans, group marketing director at BT, is understood to be considering the future of the customer-focused strategy, which was introduced by his...
- BT lines up head of brand for group marketing role. Lester, Robert // Marketing Week;7/13/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 28, p6
The article reports that BT company's hazed of brand Suzi Williams is understood to be in line for the top marketing role in the telecoms giant's new-look group marketing and brand team. Sources said that Williams will be promoted as part of the company's restructure that will see group...
- Ruling corporate fiefdoms. Benady, David // Marketing Week;7/13/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 28, p9
The article reports on the corporate reorganization of BT company. The company is creating a centralized system for communications in large businesses where profit responsibilities are spread across different business units. The company's group marketing and brand director is being moved to a...
- BT considers non-roster agency pitch. // Marketing Week;5/12/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p5
Reports on the consideration of British Telecom (BT) on the advertisement of external agencies in Great Britain. Pitching of Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO Ltd., St. Luke's and Fallon for all of BT's business as part of a review of the company's marketing; Management of Tim Evans, group marketing...
- Mackenzie quits BT for top European role at H-P. Carter, Ben // Marketing (00253650);6/30/2004, p1
Amanda Mackenzie, British Telecom PLC's (BT) marketing chief, is quitting after more than three years in the job to become Hewlett-Packard Co.'s (H-P) top European marketer. H-P has hired Mackenzie, who has overall control of BT's Â£ 100m advertising budget, as vice-president of marketing for...
- Owens quits BT as Evans joins. Day, Julia // Marketing Week;7/30/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p7
States that head of marketing at British Telcom (BT) business division Dominic Owens resigned, and Tim Evans was appointed head of brand and corporate communications at BT. Details on other appointments within the ranks at BT; Background data on Owens; Information on Evans.
- PEN PORTRAIT. Simpson, Diane // Marketing (00253650);10/4/2001, p72
Presents an analysis of the penmanship of British Telecom PLC consumer division marketing director, Tim Evans. Skills; Creative qualities.
- BT appoints top roles as part of restructure. // Marketing Week;6/22/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p5
Highlights the senior marketing appointments at British Telecom. Duncan Ingram's holding of the position of marketing director for shared and complimentary channels; Tony Harris' handling of advertising and electronic commerce revenue; Promotion of Mark Deschamps as chief operating officer for...