Barclaycard marketer takes up group role
- Barclays pools brands under marketing chief. Bashford, Suzy // Marketing (00253650);1/24/2002, p3
Reports on the restructuring of the marketing directors of Barclays and the creation of a marketing center of excellence. Leadership of the group by marketing director Simon Gulliford; Composition of the center of excellence; Speculation generated by the move.
- Barclays marketer moves to Powergen. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week;10/17/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p5
Reports on the appointment of Paul Parmenter as sales and marketing director of Powergen. Career history; Duties of Parmenter.
- Powergen to focus on greener image. Chandiramani, Ravi; Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);10/17/2002, p1
Reports on the appointment of Paul Parmenter to the position of sales and marketing director by Powergen PLC in Great Britain. Work responsibilities assigned to Parmenter; Career highlights; Immediate superior of Parmenter.
- Barclays strategy director quits to go solo. // Marketing Week;10/2/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 40, p6
Reports on the resignation of Barclays Bank brand strategy director Caitlin Thomas in Great Britain. Career background; Job Responsibilities; Role of Thomas in the creation of the bank's image.
- Barclays kick-starts hunt for direct chief. Cubitt, Emily // Precision Marketing;12/1/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p1
The article reports on the direct marketing chief being sought by Barclays Bank PLC in Great Britain. The direct chief is assigned to collaborate with the country's banking and brand marketing director Jim Hytner. Various candidates were being approached including Nick Smith, a former marketing...
- Barclays selects Emap boss as chief marketer. Brabbs, Cordelia // Marketing (00253650);4/12/2001, p5
Reports on the recruitment of Emap marketer Simon Gulliford as Barclays' first group marketing director. Guilliford's background; Guilliford's responsibilities as group marketing director for the bank.
- Barclays enlists Gorski. Whitfield, Paul // Marketing (00253650);3/23/2000, p6
Reports on the appointment of Debbie Gorski as executive marketing director at Lloyd's TSB Life division of Great Britain-based Barclays Bank PLC. Details of Gorski's marketing experience; Responsibility to review marketing strategies across the division's six key businesses.
- Barclays Bank hires market planning head. // Marketing Week;10/14/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 37, p9
Reports on the appointment of Julia McKechnie as head of marketing planning at Barclays Bank in Great Britain. Responsibilities; Restructuring of the bank's retail marketing department.
- Barclays seeks marketing supremo. // Marketing Week;11/2/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p7
Reports that Barclays Bank PLC is searching for a group marketing director to oversee its retail business units, as part of a major management restructure. Responsibilities; Structure of the marketing department; Changes in the marketing department at the company's credit card unit.