Daimler-Chrysler considers European launch for Dodge
- A Bigger Cloud of Dust. Jewett, Dale // Automotive Industries;Feb2000, Vol. 180 Issue 2, p96
Features the 2001 Stratus sedan model of DaimlerChrysler AG. Description of the automobile; Design and engine performance of the vehicle.
- ESX Education. Kobe, Gerry // Automotive Industries;Apr2000, Vol. 180 Issue 4, p59
Features DaimlerChrysler's ESX3 car. Cost of the car; Design, engineering and materials of the car; Features.
- Dodge must pick up on European niche. // Marketing Week;8/29/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p17
Reports that DaimlerChrysler is planning to follow up its success of the Smart Car with the launch of the brand Dodge in the European market. Need for the company to carve out a positioning for Dodge that sets its apart from existing brands; Need to carefully choose the model it will sell that...
- A scoop on the Magnum. // Automotive News;12/25/2006, Vol. 81 Issue 6235, p34
A photograph featuring Dodge Magnum SRT automobile from DaimlerChrysler AG is presented.
- Battering Ram! // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;5/2/2008, Issue 323860, p18
The article evaluates the Dodge Ram 3500 HD from DaimlerChrysler AG.
- 2008 Dodge Avenger: coming back with a vengeance. Pacheco, Dennis Costa // Caribbean Business;7/26/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 29, p74
The article evaluates the 2008 Dodge Avenger from DaimlerChrysler AG.
- DaimlerChryslar breathes new life into stodgy Neon. Krebs, Michelle // Fort Worth Business Press;3/7/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p6
Evaluates the Dodge SRT-4 based on the Neon automobile of DaimlerChrysler. Design of the car; Features and capabilities; Price.
- Market. Martin, Keith // AutoWeek;6/12/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 24, p3
The article evaluates the 1971 Dodge Challenger convertible automobile from DaimlerChrysler AG.
- Shifting Perception. // AutoWeek;04/02/2001, Vol. 51 Issue 15, p20
Features the Dodge Stratus R/T from DaimlerChrysler Corp. Interior layout; Break system; Price.