Campbell picks marketing boss
- Campbell promotes top marketer to European category directorship. // Marketing Week;3/21/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p6
Reports the promotion of Andrew Slamin for European category director of Campbell Grocery Products in Great Britain. Duties and responsibilities of Slamin; Career history of Slamin; Plans of the company in promotion of the products.
- Kettle Chips calls advertising review. Cassidy, Anne // Campaign (UK);8/29/2008, Issue 34, p3
The article reports that Kettle Foods Inc. is looking for an advertising agency to market its premium crisps brand named Kettle Chips in Great Britain. The crisp-maker has shortlisted Dye Holloway Murray, Isobel and one undisclosed agency for the campaign. Andrew Slamin, marketing director of...
- Campbell centre to boost product innovation. // Marketing Week (01419285);4/3/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p8
Reports on the launching of a research and development center by Campbell Grocery Products in Great Britain. Growth of the product development program; Investment of the firm in product innovation; Reorganization of the marketing department.
- P&G man takes Campbell's Euro reins. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week (01419285);6/5/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p5
Reports on Campbell Grocery Product's appointment of Peter Weider as vice-president for marketing in Europe. Campbell's plan to strengthen its marketing team; Role and responsibilities of Weider.
- Campbell loses grocery products MD. Charles, Gemma // Marketing Week (01419285);7/4/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p5
Reports on the resignation of Alison Levett, managing director of Campbell Grocery Products. Reasons cited for resigning; Career history.
- Campbell in marketing team clearout. Charles, Gemma // Marketing Week;3/27/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p7
Relates the plans of Campbell Grocery Products to reorganize its marketing department. Number of employees who were fired and who resigned.
- Naked takes on Â£11m Campbell planning in brief. Charles, Gemma // Marketing Week;8/29/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p10
Reports that Campbell Grocery Products has given its media planning business to advertising agency Naked. Value of the advertising account.
- Oxo aims branded cookbooks at foodies. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);8/15/2002, p9
Reports the publication of branded coffee table recipe books from Campbell Grocery Products in Great Britain. Role of Exposure agency in conceiving the cookbooks; Introduction of Oxo cube products of the company through an advertisement created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
- Naked to reinvigorate Campbell's brands. Hall, Emma // Campaign (UK);9/6/2002, Issue 35, p19
Reports the appointment of agency Naked to revamp and rebrand the classic brands of Campbell Grocery Products in Great Britain. Advantages of selecting Naked agency; Terms of campaign agreement; Characteristics of classic brands Oxo, Homepride and Campbell's; Company background of Campbell.