Jackson Securities Hires Muni VP
- Georgia. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;08/07/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30204, p32
Announces the recruitment of Bruce Gow as senior vice president and banker for Jackson Securities Inc. in Georgia. Background on Gow.
- Jackson Securities Adds Three to Staff. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;02/22/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31082, p6
Reports on Jackson Securities Inc.s' hiring of additional executives for its expanding operations.
- Jackson Securities taps McDaniel as new CEO, president. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;05/04/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30633, p25
Reports on the appointment of Reuben R. McDaniel III as president and chief executive officer of Jackson Securities Inc. Career background; Job responsibilities; Involvement of chairman Maynard H. Jackson in a Securities and Exchange Commission enforcement action involving allegedly fraudulent...
- PEOPLE. // Atlanta Tribune;Mar2011, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p14
The article announces several corporate appointments in Atlanta, Georgia as of March 2011, including Donald E. Smart as managing director at Jackson Securities, Sheryl L. Turner as executive director of the Atlanta University Center Consortium and the addition of reproductive endocrinologist...
- Jackson Securities Gets Seven Tax-Exempt Professionals From Greenwich. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/12/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30994, p7
Reports that seven tax-exempt market professionals from Greenwich Partners will be leaving the firm to join Jackson Securities Inc. Expansion of Jackson Securities' sales and trading groups; Increase of the number of bankers in the public office.
- Jackson Securities adds banker Reyes. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/11/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30538, p2
Reports on the addition of banker Lourdes Reyes to the Florida operations of Jackson Securities Inc. Hiring of Millicent Counts and Sylvester Carter as executive vice president and vice president of sales and trading respectively; Growth of the business of the company.
- Jackson Securities Hires Donald Smart for Public Finance. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/2/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33460, p6
The article reports on the recruitment of Donald Smart as a managing director in the public finance group of Jackson Securities.
- shadow ram. // CRN;7/24/2006, Issue 1205, p86
The article focuses on rumors concerning issues relative to the computer industry in the U.S. Senator Ted Stevens reportedly said that e-mail is delayed because pipes are clogged with streaming media, music, and etc. Jackson Securities downgraded Yahoo! Inc. for its delay in the releasing...
- Jackson Securities CEO McDaniel Announces Resignation. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/17/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33367, p7
The article announces the resignation of president and chief executive officer (CEO) Reuben McDaniel 3d from Jackson Securities LLC.