Mayer Brown Promotes Partner
- Mayer Brown gets a head for Chicago. // Lawyer;8/5/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p5
Reports on the appointment of Julian D'Esposito by law firm Mayer Brown Rowe & Maw as partner-in-charge of the Chicago, Illinois office. Size of the Chicago office; Responsibilities of D'Esposito; His plans.
- MBRM names new chief for Chicago HQ. Taylor, Margaret // Lawyer;5/21/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p10
The article announces the appointments of Frederick Thomas as partner in charge of Chicago headquarters and Debora de Hoyos as members of the management committee at Mayer Brown Rowe & Maw LLP.
- Lovells gives tax a lift with MBR&M specialist. Westacott, Gemma // Lawyer;11/8/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p5
The article focuses on the company Lovells which has bolstered its tax practice with the hire of Mayer Brown Rowe & Maw LLP partner Trefor John as head of the tax knowledge management team. John, who joined Lovells on November 1, 2004 will be responsible for providing a centrally managed and...
- MBR&M in quandary over new chairman. Cushnie, Lorraine // Lawyer;5/22/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p4
The article announces the selection of a new chairman by law firm Mayer Brown Rowe & Maw LLP in Great Britain. It is expected that the selection process will last up to five months. The main issue being debated within the firm is to have one full-time chairman or two co-chairmen. There are five...
- GRAPEVINE. // Lawyer;2/19/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p76
The article offers news briefs related to the law firms in Great Britain. Olswang's chief executive officer (CEO) Jonathan Goldstein resigned to become joint managing director of property client Heron International. There were speculations as to who is going to replace Giles White as Linklater's...
- CC PÃ¼nder partner to join Mayer Brown. Vere-Jones, Emma // Lawyer;06/17/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p2
Reports that the Frankfurt, Germany-based office of Mayer Brown Rowe & Maw Gaedertz has hired Joerg Wulfken, Clifford Chance PÃ¼nder's head of debt capital markets. Wulfken's work experience.
- Mayer Brown drafts Dickinson onto board. Cahill, Julia // Lawyer;6/24/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p4
Reports that Mayer Brown Rowe & Maw has appointed corporate partner Peter Dickinson to its London, England management board in the run-up to the retirement of senior partner Stuart James. Work experiences of Dickinson; List of the board members; Indications of the addition of Dickinson.
- Mayer Brown becomes easynet favourite after double acquisition. Vere-Jones, Emma // Lawyer;8/12/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 33, p11
Reports that the British law firm Mayer Brown Rowe and Maw's performance of corporate work for Internet service provider (ISP) easynet. Law firm's role as adviser in easynet's acquisition of the European firms Ision and Wirehub! Internet; Previous legal advisers of easynet.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Lawyer;11/25/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 47, p5
Presents news concerning British law firms as of November 25, 2002. Mayer Brown Rowe and Maw's launching of an insolvency and restructuring group; Partners hired by Speechly Bircham for the firm's private equity team.