- NAFE news. // Executive Female (0199-2880);Jul/Aug95, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p55
Reports that Edward D. Jones and Co. teamed up with the National Association for Female Executives to sponsor the satellite conference series `Journey to Success.'
- Edward Jones' New Chief Plans to Nurture Stability . ACKERMANN, MATT // American Banker;1/23/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 15, p10
Reports on the promotion of Douglas E. Hill to the post of the managing partner of Edward Jones & Co. Professional association of Hill with Edward Jones; Responsibilities handled by him; Emphasis of Hill on customer service to sustain the company's financial stability.
- Stevens' strategy: stick to the basics. McDaniels, Nevonne // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jan2003, Vol. 17 Issue 1, pB5
Details the conversation with Alyce Stevens, financial representative at Edward Jones on strategies to succeed in business investments in Washington state. Reason for less expectation of Stevens for great economic improvement in 2003; Personal background of Stevens; Career highlights.
- RAPID RESPONSE. Sneegas, Karla S.; Diehl, Lisa; Nelson, Vanessa // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/10/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p31
The article presents the views of various executive in Indiana on a question regarding the most important aspect that they look for in a job. Karla S. Sneegas, executive director of the Indiana Tobacco Prevention & Cessation, looks for a employment that is rewarding and contributes towards the...
- A bright light for minority opportunity. Rifkin, Jane M. // Diversity Suppliers & Business Magazine;Summer95, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p52
Profiles the Edward D. Jones & Co. which provides information on stocks and bonds. Special focus on investment opportunities for retirees; Mutual funds and certificates of deposits as best-selling investments; Opportunity for minority individuals; Hiring of Jaime M. Madrid; Training of brokers;...
- Is Main Street a state of mind? Cocheo, Steve // ABA Banking Journal;Apr94, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p52
Profiles the Edward D. Jones & Co. stock brokerage. Company known as broker for America's hinterland; Reputation of the company among small investors; Main Street image of the company; Company as serious competitors to the bankers; Rating of banks as securities brokers; Expansion plans of the...
- Brokerage targets city as model for growth. Culbertson, Katie // Indianapolis Business Journal;06/01/98, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p21
Focuses on the plans of brokerage firm, Edward Jones to increase the number of its nationwide offices. Forecasts made by the company for an increased demand for investment advice in the country; Decision of company officials to venture into urban markets after the firm dominated the rural...
- Keeping up with the Edward D. Joneses. Plasencia, William // American Banker;6/23/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 120, p1
Part IV. Focuses on Edward D. Jones & Co.'s success as a brokerage firm by setting up shop across the street from banks and picking off affluent customers who want more than passbooks and checking accounts. Role of managing principal John Bachmann in company's success; Plans to increase Jones...
- 3rd Edward Jones office opens. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jun97, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p7
Reports on Edward Jones and Co.'s opening of its third office in Wenatchee, Washington.