Banc One Lands FGIC's Campion
- Banc One places DeCorrevont in new municipal managing director position. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30625, p31
Reports on the appointment of Patrice DeCorrevont as managing director of Banc One Capital Markets. Responsibilities of DeCorrevont in the company.
- Banc One Looks Over Its Walls for Byrne Replacement. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/04/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30884, p3
Reports on Banc One Capital Markets Inc.'s search for chief executive officer. Replacement for F. Gerald Byrne; Reasons for the resignation of Byrne; Changes in the firm's capital markets group.
- Banc One Banking Head George Pitt Calls It Quits. Shields, Yvette; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;06/13/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30911, p4
Reports the resignation of lawyer George Pitt as executive of Banc One Capital Markets in Chicago, Illinois. Plans to remain in investment banking after the resignation; Factors affecting Pitt's resignation; Career background of Pitt.
- Back to Banking After Internet Fling. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;06/05/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31153, p6
Reports that Greg Dawley has joined Banc One Capital Markets as an associate director.
- Pfister Jumps to Huntington Capital From Banc One. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;12/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31787, p25
Reports that Columbus, Ohio-based Huntington Capital Corp. has appointed former Banc One Capital Markets Inc. investment banking director C. Thomas Pfister as municipal finance director in investment banking with its capital markets group. Other former Banc One executives who are in Huntington;...
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;04/26/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31126, p6
Reports developments related to the financial services industry in the United States as of April 2001. Resignation of Goldman, Sachs & Co. executives; Employment of John Raben as managing director of Banc One Capital Markets; Movement of corporate tax-exempts under investment-grade securities.
- Kerznar Out at J.P. Morgan. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/23/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32325, p1
The article reports on the retirement of Kenneth Kerznar, the co-head of the higher education and cultural institutions group of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. He is a 23-year veteran of First Chicago Capital Markets Inc., which evolved into Banc One Capital Market Inc. and...
- From Banc One to Dain. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/29/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31645, p1
Chicago-based investment banker Brian McGough, who left Banc One Capital Markets Inc. in April 2003, where he managed the firm's small but lucrative health care group, has joined Minneapolis-based RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. McGough was named a managing director and head of health care finance group...
- Questions Raised Over String of Banc One Staff Departures. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31335, p56
Reports the controversy over the departures of employees from the chicago-based Banc One Capital Markets Inc. Accounts on the departure of member of the broker-dealer's desk Peter Orr; Departure of the member of trading desk Anne Quinn; Reason of David Abel for leaving the company.