Arizona County Calls Off $141 Million Plaza Project
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;5/20/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31390, p33
Presents the Bond Buyer Legislative Status Report. Comparison of current and proposed law; Legislation of Affordable Education Act of 2001; Reduction in tax rates.
- Budget plan would suspend tax rollback. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;7/1/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p21
Reports the suspension of the government budget balancing plan in Michigan. Reduction of business tax rate; Plan on the increase of cigarette tax; Inclusion of art organizations and communities on the budget suspension.
- WINNERS/LOSERS. // njbiz;4/8/2013, p3
The article comments on the actions of notable persons and groups in New Jersey including Princeton municipality's budget offering residents a tax rate decrease, action taken by Rutgers' University athletic director Tim Pernetti in response to the ill behavior of the university's basketball...
- Groundwater district budget approved. Denney, Lorene // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);8/6/2008, Vol. 136 Issue 32, p1A
The article reports on the approval of a budget based on a projected tax rate per evaluation by the Central Texas Groundwater Conservation District.
- OPINION. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);8/27/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p2
The article focuses on public hearings on the proposed tax rates and budget being held in Clarendon, Texas.
- Commissioners continue budget tax process. Hannigan, Michael V. // Malakoff News (TX);9/10/2010, Vol. 101 Issue 36, p1A
The article reports on the public hearings of Athens County Commissioners on the proposed budget and tax rate increases in Athens, Texas.
- Hill County budget, tax rate set. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);10/10/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p1
The article informs that the budget funds for public works and tax rate of Hill County, Texas has been set by the County's Commissioners during a meeting that was held on September 25, 2012.
- County ESD boards set budgets, tax rates. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);9/19/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p6
The article informs that the two emergency services districts (ESD) of Hill County, Texas have adopted budgets and tax rates for the fiscal year 2013.
- Commissioners propose higher tax rate. RUSHIN, CHERRY // Graham Leader;8/7/2013, Vol. 137 Issue 102, p1A
The article reports on the proposed higher tax rate and budget adoption by Young County Commissioners during a meeting, in which the proposed tax rate was set below the rollback rate.