TOP 10 OUTLOOK
- Cottage Cheese Finds New Life. // Dairy Foods;Apr2007, Vol. 108 Issue 4, p23
The article presents the top cottage cheese processors in the U.S. With more than one-fourth share of the cottage industry, Kraft Foods Inc. has ranked as the number 1 cottage cheese marketer wherein it has three leading brands such as Breakstone's, Knudes and Light 'n Lively. Dean Foods Co. and...
- 2004 top 100. // Dairy Field;Jun2004, Vol. 187 Issue 6, p22
Lists the top 100 dairy processors in the United States in 2003 and 2004 as ranked by the periodical "Dairy Field." Dean Foods Co.; Kraft Foods North America Inc.; Land O'Lakes Inc.
- Going for the Gold. // Dairy Field;Jun2004, Vol. 187 Issue 6, p20
Reports on the Top 100 processor ranking by the periodical "Dairy Field" in the United States for 2004. Dean Foods Co.; Kraft Foods Inc.; Land O'Lakes Inc.
- Dean Foods, Land O' Lakes to joint venture. // Food Engineering;Jun2000, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p15
Focuses on a joint venture agreement signed by Dean Foods Co. and Land O'Lakes Inc.
- NEWS WIRE. // Dairy Field;Sep2005, Vol. 188 Issue 9, p6
Reports on developments in the food industry in the U.S. Assistance given by Kraft Foods Inc. to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina; Appointment of Alan Bernon as president of Dean Foods Co.'s dairy business; Plan of soft drink companies to ban sugary soda in elementary and middle schools and...
- BRIEFLY... // Dairy Foods;Oct2005, Vol. 106 Issue 10, p14
Reports developments in the dairy products industry in the U.S. Percentage increase of corporate profits for the second quarter of Dean Foods Co.; Launching of melted cheese in Russia by Kraft Foods Inc.; Distribution of Life Foods Co. on its kefir product in a test market of Wal-mart Stores...
- PRODUCT & PROMOTION NEWS. // Dairy Field;Sep2000, Vol. 183 Issue 9, p8
Presents news briefs related to the food industry in the United States, as of September 1, 2000. Kraft Foods Inc.'s launching of the Kraftr Game of LIFEr multibrand promotional campaign; Dean Foods Co.'s introduction of a line of branded dairy; Ben & Jerry's Homemade Inc.'s marketing services...
- Hitting the Mark. // Dairy Foods;May2009, Vol. 110 Issue 5, p26
The article reports on the increase in sales of cheese in the U.S. According to a report by Information Resources Inc., natural cheese sales have risen over $375 million since mid-2007 and maintained an average of 12% in increased sales since 2008. It also indicates that cheese brands like Kraft...
- LOL, DFA shifting milk to Kraft plant. // Rural Cooperatives;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p29
Reports the shifting of milk supplies of Land O' Lakes (LOL) and Dairy Farmers of America (DFA) to the Kraft Foods cheese plant. Impact of the shifting in supplies to the LOL; Operation of DFA on cheese; Reduction of the milk supply.