FIRST HAND GROWING TOGETHER
- THE LITTLE THINGS. Courter, Eileen // Credit Union Management;Aug2003, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p62
Focuses on the incentive benefits offered by companies to the employees in the U.S. Provision of an alternative work options to help employees balance their work and personal lives; Positive impact of incentive program on employee hiring; Advantage of a credit union.
- Why 'Show Me The Money' Is Only Half The Answer. // Credit Union Journal;7/20/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 29, p12
The article provides an answer to a question about the significance of incentives in the credit union business.
- Policies & controls needed for loan incentives. Merrick, Bill // Credit Union Magazine;Mar2000, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p62
Focuses on the policies for loan incentives being employed by credit unions. Effectiveness of lending incentives from credit unions; Overview of the regulation imposed by the National Credit Union Administration; Structure of the incentive programs.
- PEOPLE. // Credit Union Journal;03/12/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p10
Reports employee transitions within the credit union industry in the United States as of March 2001. Officers elected in the Steel Works Community Federal Credit Union board; Promotions at the UW Credit Union; Recipients of the Level 1 Compliance Achievement Award from Credit Union National...
- Make Gift Giving Meaningful. // Credit Union Executive Newsletter;12/04/2000, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p3
Lists potential gifts for credit union employees during Christmas. Includes lunch dates and career conversations with employees; Approval on requests; Provisions of professional growth avenues; Recommendations for employee family recognition; Consideration of employee incentives to promote...
- Members hit the road and loans hit your books. Brazill, Christine; Bearden, Phyliss // Credit Union Magazine;Apr2002, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p38
Recommends travel promotions to improve the credit union's loan-to-share ratio in the U.S. Vacation package from Cumco Federal Credit Union; Information on the travel incentive program offered by the Post Office Credit Union; Description of the travel incentive program of MMS Incentives with...
- FinancialEdge Extends Gas Rebate Program. // Credit Union Journal;9/26/2005, Vol. 9 Issue 38, p31
Reports on the move of FinancialEdge Community Credit Union to extend its gas rebate program for its employees in Bay City, Michigan. Percentage of the rebate; Details of the rebate program; Use of dormant card accounts and interchange fees.
- Incentive Pay Rule Advances. Marx, Claude R. // Credit Union Times;2/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p1
The article focuses on the proposed rule issued by the U.S. National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) in its February 17, 2011 meeting that asks large credit unions to file compensation programs based on incentives as well as restrict them to have programs that might pose inappropriate risks...
- Nevada CU Has Incentive Plan For Every Job Category. Carlson, Tina // Credit Union Journal;3/11/2002, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p1
Reports the presentation of the 2002 Workplace Excellence Awards to Nevada FCU in Las Vegas, Nevada. Recognition of the human resource policies of the credit union; Basis of employee incentive plan; Benefit of business communication. INSET: CEO Finds Online Chat Sessions With Employees Are...