FAR WEST Bond-Watch
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/09/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31673, p14
Presents information on results of negotiated sales of bonds of various companies in different states of the U.S. as of July 2003. Companies negotiated; Types of bonds.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/31/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31689, p10
Presents information about negotiated sales of bonds of several organizations as of July 31, 2003.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31765, p8
Presents a chart depicting bond offerings in New York. List of companies; Financial advisers; Legal opinion.
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31765, p30
Presents a list of bond elections of several companies in New York.
- Fla. Developer May Abandon Plans to Obtain Bond Financing for Expo Project. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/07/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31032, p6
Reports on a motion to dismiss a request to validate 120 million dollars of capital improvement revenue bonds for the Osceola Trace Community Development District to fund the construction of World Expo Park. Private financing for the project; structure of the proposed bonds.
- Two Texas Cities' Water Deals Wash Away Old Debt. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/10/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31177, p40
Reports separate business negotiations on bonds sale involving the cities of San Antonio and Houston in Texas. Proceeds of the bonds sale; Amount of the transaction; Ratings of the bonds.
- Building Up 'Trannie Mae'. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;9/5/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31463, p1
Part II. Focuses on the business plans of the Transportation Finance Corp. to create a market for transportation bonds in Washington. Construction of a federally chartered entity to spur transportation project financing; Basis of the plan on the qualified zone academy bond program; Involvement...
- Utah Agency to Refinance 911 Communications System. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/5/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31463, p5
Reports the sale of Utah Communications Agency Network revenue bonds to refinance outstanding certifications of participation. Involvement of Wells Fargo as the financial adviser of the agency; Insurance of the bonds by Ambac Assurance Corp.; Rating of the agency by Standard & Poor's.
- Results of negotiated sales. // Bond Buyer;03/10/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30846, p20
Presents several charts on negotiated sales of bonds in the United States. Includes types of bond negotiated; Due dates; List of purchasers.
- Short Takes on High Yields. // High Yield Report;12/6/99, Vol. 10 Issue 47, p3
Reports on developments related to companies in the high-yield bond market as of December 6, 1999.