O'Hare Expansion Picture Further Muddled by Airline Request
- Strategic Planning to promote Belfast City Airport runway bid. Carnell, Paul // Planning (14672073);1/11/2008, Issue 1751, p8
The article outlines the new task given to the Consultancy Strategic Planning by the George Best Belfast City Airport in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The facility selected the company to prepare plans for a runway expansion and promote the scheme. According to Richard Bowman, director of planning,...
- Israel's Ben Gurion Airport building its first hotel. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;7/29/2013, p1
JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Ben Gurion Airport in Israel is getting its first hotel.
- Cargo Commitment. Karp, Aaron // Air Transport World;Feb2007, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p47
The article focuses on the cargo operations and business strategies of Korean Air (KE). Korean Air launched its cargo division when it was privatized in 1969 and was in-time with South Korea's emergence as a trading power. KE signed a contract to build a cargo terminal in Tianjin, China and has...
- American opens new JFK terminal. Field, David // Airline Business;Oct2007, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p18
The article reports on the opening of a terminal of American Airlines at the John F. Kennedy (JFK) International airport in New York. The opening of the terminal is part of the airline's campaign to capture high-yielding business fliers. The new terminal has a separate check-in area for business...
- Qantas seeks airport harmony. Wastnage, Justin // Travel Weekly Australia;11/20/2009, Issue 125, p5
The article focuses on the corporate turnaround plan and initiative of chief executive officer (CEO) Alan Joyce for airline company Qantas Airways Ltd. It notes that Joyce wants to make Qantas Airways Ltd. a customer service-led innovative airline company. As part of this plan, starting in...
- King County: A Case Study Model for Strategic Marketing Planning for Airport Managers. Rankin, William // Journal of Aviation Management & Education;2009, Vol. 1, p1
Marketing planning in an airport as with other organizations is all about selecting appropriate target groups and formulating a marketing mix to achieve marketing objectives and financial targets. However, the factors which need to be considered in the dynamic and ever changing airport industry...
- A memorable official opening to the Terminal Extension. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/14/2003, Issue 2572, p12
Reports the opening of the terminal extension of the East Midlands Airport in Great Britain. Coffee shop in the terminal extension; Presence of Secretary of State for Trade and Industry Patricia Hewitt; Standard of service.
- Eagle Air terminal takes flight, adds to competition at McCarran. McGee, Kimberley // Las Vegas Business Press;05/13/96, Vol. 13 Issue 33, p3
Focuses on the Las Vegas Executive Air Terminal which is scheduled for opening in May 1996. Location; Features and amenities; Competition with Signature Flight Support.
- Terminal Velocity. Folmer, Fred // Travel Agent;7/21/2003, Vol. 313 Issue 5, p43
Examines Munich Airport's Terminal 2 in Munich, Germany. Technological innovations; Customer service; Amenities included in the terminal. INSET: Welcoming Agents.