Top-Rated South Carolina Exhausts Reserve to Compensate for Revenue Loss
- Jefferson County, Ala., Sewer Bond Deal On Tap, Despite Pending Suit. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/17/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31472, p35
Reports the sale of 540 million dollars of sewer revenue warrants with legal opinions from the Jefferson County Commission in Alabama. Details on debt and alleging mishandling of sewer contracts; Validity on the Series of 2002B Warrant obligation to provide payment; Discussion on ongoing...
- States may face protracted fiscal woes. Khasru, B.Z. // Westchester County Business Journal;1/13/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p3
Focuses on the impact of the economy on state revenues and capital spending in the U.S. Possibility of an economic recovery; Generation of revenue from the stock market; Investment in infrastructure to find easy fixes in fiscal crisis.
- Florida Airport Officials Eye Unfriendly Skies. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31228, p4
Reports the million-dollar revenue losses of airports in Bradenton, Florida. Reevaluation of expansion plans by airport officials; Reassessment of capital improvement plans; Review of airport debt levels.
- BY THE NUMBERS. Mason, Legg // Wireless Review;Feb2005, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p9
Presents the results of a study by Legg Mason on revenues dedicated to capital expenses in the U.S. for the third quarter of 2004. National carriers; Regional independents; Difference in monthly average revenue per unit between national carriers and regional independents.
- Stuck in Neutral. Higgins, Kevin T. // Food Engineering;Sep2002, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p32
Presents the annual State of the Food Manufacturing survey in the U.S. Indication of a slow and steady growth of the industry; Manufacturing revenues; Analysis of capital spending at publicly traded food and beverage companies. INSET: Who participated in the survey?.
- DFW Panel OKs $310 Million Revenue Deal, Underwriters. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31819, p1
Reports on the approval of the issuance of revenue bonds by the Dallas-Worth International Airport Board in Dallas, Texas. Details of the capital investment program of the government; Amount of anticipated bond sales; Names of companies taking part in the revenue deal.
- Health Clubs Get in Shape. // High Yield Report;7/1/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 26, p1
Reports on developments concerning the health club sector in the U.S. as of July 1, 2002. Consumer demand for special services and ancillary products; Strategies to boost revenue; Reduction in capital expenditures.
- Electrical Contractors Industry (NAICS 23821). // United States Electrical Contractors Industry Capital & Expenses;2011, preceding p1
The article offers information on the U.S. electrical contractors industry as of 2011. The industry consists of establishments primarily engaged in performing electrical work at the site, servicing electrical equipment at the site, or the combined activity of selling and installing electrical...
- Electrical Contractors Industry (NAICS 23821). // United States Electrical Contractors Industry Capital & Expenses;2012, preceding p1
The article offers information on the U.S. electrical contractors industry as of 2012. The industry consists of establishments primarily engaged in performing electrical work at the site, servicing electrical equipment at the site, or the combined activity of selling and installing electrical...