- PE II model answers - the exam-room approach. // Accountancy;May82, Vol. 93 Issue 1065, p22
The article reports on the publication of "Wooller's Guide to PE II: The Exam-Room Approach." The publication contains handwritten answers to the December 1981 examination in Great Britain. The answers are presented by experts who are young enough to understand the pressures and demands placed...
- FQE hints. Knight, Paula-Marie // Chartered Accountants Journal;Mar1998, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p55
Presents hints to assist candidates taking the May 1998 Final Qualifying Examination (FQE). Information on the examination; Criteria of the examination; Identification of tips to help a candidate pass the examination.
- Project and Report Ideas. // Algeria;2008, p72
A quiz about Algeria is presented.
- Go Geo! // Weekly Reader News - Senior;11/30/2007, Vol. 86 Issue 11, Special section p4
No abstract available.
- Test-taking made easy...well, easier. Goodman, S. // Current Health 2;Jan1990, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p14
Explains how you can become test-wise, since test-taking is a learned skill, by providing suggestions regarding confidence, preparation and test procedures.
- Ace that test! Edwards, Audrey // Essence (Essence);Jan1997, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p34
Presents several test taking tips. When to begin studying; Studying materials to be used; How to work on the test questions during actual test.
- Scope Solutions. // Scholastic Scope (Teacher's Edition);9/4/2000, Vol. 49 Issue 1, pT-5
Presents answers to a quiz given earlier in this same issue.
- Interpretation of statistical significance testing: A... McClure, John; Suen, Hoi K. // Topics in Early Childhood Special Education;Spring94, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p88
Looks at the interpretation, or even the necessity, of tests of statistical significance. What hinders the confusion; What the basic assumption is; Recommendations made and practical implications discussed.
- NEHA's REHS/RS Exam. // Journal of Environmental Health;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p41
Reports on the availability of the REHS/RS exam. Contact information.