Points for quality
- U.S. exhibitors praise Cologne. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;2/4/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p24
Reports on the participation of United States furniture makers at the Cologne International Furniture Fair in Germany. Exhibitions on products of Stanley; Appreciation of Shari Wanek-Wagner, vice president of international marketing of Ashley's, on the exhibition; Plans of Lane to offer...
- Bedroom cabinet success for Nehl. // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p2
Commends cabinet maker Nehl's success with its At Home cabinet and wallbed exhibition held May 1999 in Great Britain.
- No clouds. de Melim // Cabinet Maker;09/24/99, Issue 5156, p3
Reports the continuation of furniture exhibition by Long Eaton Guild despite the rain in Great Britain.
- CM SOCIAL. // Cabinet Maker;4/25/2014, Issue 5882, p26
Posts from the microblogging website Twitter and Pintrest regarding the marketing suite of the furniture retail company Decorative Panels Group, the benefits of bank holiday for furniture retailer and the May Design Series furniture exhibition, are presented.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2001, Issue 5254, p3
Reports developments related to the furniture industry. Acquisition of an ISO 9001 standard of Belgian cabinet company Aurora Co.; Exhibitions in the National Floor Show; Celebration of the 50th anniversary of Alston Co.
- Take 5. // Cabinet Maker;10/5/2012, Issue 5807, p15
The article offers news briefs from various countries on topics including the company Argos will recruit 12,000 workers for its Great Britain store, Highbridge Resident's Association (HRA) is planning to open Highbridge Furniture Ltd. and Scottish Furniture Maker's Association will organize a...
- Famous Firsts. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2015, Issue 5922, p14
The article offers information on the January Furniture Show in 2015 held in Birmingham, England. Among the things noticed by the author in the event are a reduction in the number of days and halls, and the decision to stage the event so close to the New Year. It talks about the participation of...
- RENAISSANCE WOMAN. SFIRRI, MARK // Woodwork;Winter2013/2014, Issue 120, p45
The article features Miriam Carpenter, a woodworker who specializes in feathers made of wood. Her original feather design was well received at the Emma International Collaboration exhibition in 2012 and her subsequent feathers were featured at other exhibitions and won awards. She plans to make...
- QFMA mfrs. set for Expo Mueble. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;01/22/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p19
Announces the plan of the Quebec Furniture Manufacturers Association to bring five member furniture producers in Quebec to Guadalajara, Mexico in February 2001 to exhibit together at Expo Mueble, Latin America's largest furniture show. Participating companies; Concept for the show.