Whipping up good relations
- PR firms landing new local clients. // Las Vegas Business Press;8/27/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p11
Focuses on the number of clients of MassMedia/Vanguard, a public relations firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Perils of piggyback PR. Jackson, Hugh // Las Vegas Business Press;06/29/98, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p4
Opinion. Comments on various kinds of advertising campaigns in Las Vegas, Nevada. Dangers of the non-confrontational ads of the American Federation of Labor & Congress of Industrial Organizations; Impact of piggyback public relations efforts on the image of the city.
- Sound bites. // Public Relations Tactics;Jun99, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p4
Presents quotes relevant to the advertising industry. Growth of public relations firms; Definition of irresponsible marketing.
- Horror Stories: How To Avoid Them Next Time. // Public Relations Tactics;Dec2001, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p14
Presents tips on effective public relations. Importance of knowing the sources of press materials; Supervision of interns on receiving press calls; Inspection of packages and products prior to mailing.
- Advertising and public relations. Howard, Carole M. // Vital Speeches of the Day;2/15/94, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p269
Presents speech by the Vice President for Public Relations and Communications Policy of the Readers Digest Association Inc., given before the Asociacion Mexicana de Agencias de Publicidad, International Advertising Encounter, dealing with the issue of the partnership of advertising and public...
- PPMA reports 2003 public awareness campaign. // Pest Control;Sep2003, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the amount generated by the Professional Pest Management Alliance from advertising campaign based on initial investment in public relations for 2003 in the U.S. Introduction of cockroach public service announcement entitled 'La Cucaracha'; Presentation of television advertising.
- Godd stuff for your next ad presentation to management. // Agri Marketing;Mar1994, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p11
Cites useful figures on advertising and public relations budget for profit-conscious chief executive officers. Advertising investment; Return on investment gained through public relations.
- Estey-Hoover, Hunter Barth Add Accounts. Deemer, Susan // Orange County Business Journal;01/11/99, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p31
Reports on developments in advertising, marketing and public relations in Orange County, California as of January 11, 1999. Includes Estey-Hoover Advertising & PR's contracts from Universal Electronics Inc. and Oconnor Engineering Labs; Hunter Barth Inc.'s broadcast account with Symes Cadillac...
- Trendwatch. Elsasser, John // Public Relations Tactics;Dec98, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p3
Presents news and information concerning public relations issues in the United States. Ketchum's sabbatical program for employees; Worth of news coverage; Introduction of several software packages for public relations.
- A WEEK IN THE LIFE. Snoddy, Raymond // Campaign;3/8/2002, Issue 9, p31
Comments on the role played by public relations (PR) on the advertising market in Great Britain. Drawbacks created by technology PR; Situations citing the irrelevance of PR in the industry; Impact of the pervasiveness of PR in journalism.