Table company aims to expand stockists
- Clearing the way. Santry, Claire // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2005, Issue 5441, p17
Focuses on the future condition of glass furniture in Great Britain. Popularity of colored glass in the market; Innovations in glass processing; Color of the glass furniture offered by Iglass and FutureGlass. INSET: We have the technology.
- Futureglass handles customers with care. // Cabinet Maker;8/14/2009, Issue 5650, p4
The article reports on the launch of a website by glass furniture company Futureglass in Essex, England. The company stresses that the website offers customers the choice whether to delivery the furniture to their home or pick it up at the company's display centres for free. It reveals that the...
- Crossroads. Crawshaw, Simon // Cabinet Maker;3/18/2005, Issue 5430, p18
Features Gareth Phillips, the director and creator of Futureglass, a manufacturing company that specializes in creating furniture out of glass, in Great Britain. Career and educational background; Remarks of Phillips regarding the importance of quality design and innovation; Advantages cited by...
- Futureglass becomes a limited company. // Cabinet Maker;9/10/2010, Issue 5704, p10
The article reports that Futureglass, the British designer and manufacturer of contemporary glass tables, audio-visual and desking, as well as, hi-fi storage solutions, have changed its status into a limited company, but it will not affect trading relationships.
- Double your money at Futureglass. // Cabinet Maker;2/5/2010, Issue 5673, p7
The article reports on the initiative of Futureglass Ltd. to launch its "Double your Money" campaign that aims to help boost the profits of furniture retailers in Great Britain.
- Budget rack is a little gem. // What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision;Oct2008, p20
The article evaluates the Lite Hi-Fi equipment rack from Futureglass.
- Solid wood, glass tops hot in NYC. FRENCH, DANA // Furniture/Today;9/5/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p12
The article reports that glass top and solid wood tables are the most admired occasional table in New York City.
- VISUAL IMPACT. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2011, Issue 5738, p20
The article offers brief information on several audio visual (AV) furniture in Great Britain including the customized glass audio stands from Futureglass Ltd., Reflect and Impro TV cabinets and stands from Gecko Furniture and the Classic Collections living and dining ranges from G Plan Cabinets.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;2/21/2003, Issue 5325, p6
Features several furniture. Firebowl designed for use in fireplace or as a freestanding feature from Lifestyle Fire; Dining table made from toughened glass from Futureglass; Collection of bedroom furniture from Charles Barr Furniture.