- Long-time NY window retailer to close. Lillo, Andrea // Home Textiles Today;10/13/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p19
Reports on the closure of the drapery retailer Guests Curtains in Port Chester, New York. Total number of years in operation; Store size.
- Eclipse shows top sales growth, say new league table. // Home Furnishings;May/Jun98, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p3
Reports that according to Plimsoll league table, because of the Eclipse blinds, sales for the curtain industry in England have improved in 1997. Business operations of Plimsoll; Percentage the growth in sales represent; Names of the companies which recorded the most growth between 1994 and 1998.
- Curtain up. // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p18
Focuses on the relocation of the Curtain World company, which was previously located in Summertown, Oxford, England. Information on Michael and April Looker, owners of the company; Circumstances surrounding the relocation of the company; Indication that the company celebrated 10 years of fabric...
- Soft window covering manufacturers add more texture, wide array of colors. Lazaro, Marvin // Home Textiles Today;09/18/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p74
Reports on the focus of soft window coverings manufacturers in the United States. Emphasis on fashion-forward designs at the Fall 2000 market; Addition of texture and colors.
- Windows looking for softer landing. Lazaro, Marvin // Home Textiles Today;Jan2001 Supplement, Vol. 22, p72
Reports on the market performance of soft window coverings in the United States in 1999. Largest window coverings markets by sales; Markets forecasts to show the greatest increase in windows coverings sales; Largest window markets as percentage of total textile sales; Market trends.
- DRAPERY & TRACKING. // Stage Directions;Jul2010, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p20
A directory for manufacturers that offers drapery & tracking in the U.S.
- Drapery & Tracking. // Stage Directions;Jul2012, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p25
A directory for theater drapery and tracking provider in the U.S. is presented.
- On a higher level. // Cabinet Maker;04/09/99, Issue 5133, p25
Reports on the certification obtained by British textile converter Riva Fabrics and its sister firm curtain and accessory maker Denise Fabrics.
- More choice from Lister. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/99, Issue 5164, p3
Highlights the expansion of Bradford, England-based Lister Fabrics' Windermere curtaining fabric range.