- CATCHING THE WAVE. Schaben, Susan // Orange County Business Journal;07/17/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p6
Reports on the debut of the Elleven brand of swimwear by Garden Grove, Orange County, California-based surfwear maker Bodywaves. Brand's rivals; Advertising campaigns for the brand.
- Bodywaves Deep-Sixes Its Elleven Line. Schaben, Susan // Orange County Business Journal;02/12/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p11
Reports that Orange County, California-based clothing company Bodywaves has closed its surfwear division Elleven. Initial investment in the division; Executives whose jobs were affected by the closure; Sales performance of the division.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2003, Issue 5358, p8
Reports that BodyWave is looking for a partner to help develop the potential of its ergonomic upholstery products in Great Britain.
- New products: Sofas/sofabeds. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p10
Features four sofas and sofabeds. Design; Manufacturers; Features; Price; Delivery.
- In the hotseat. // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p10
Presents sofas vying for the DuPont Furniture Awards 1998. Includes the Savannagh designed by David Gascoigne; Matisse from Designer's Choice; Struan from Artistic Upholstery.
- New products: Upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;05/01/98, Issue 5086, p10
Features several sofas. John Sankey's Langtry sofa in bezant gold fabric; Burghclere plain upholstered back and arms with bold cushion covers; Stylish and contemporary Pichhola sofa.
- New products: Focus on Savoy Upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;05/08/98, Issue 5087, p11
Features three sofas. Description of the sofas; Retail price; Delivery time.
- Measure, measure, measure, measure. // Cabinet Maker;07/17/98, Issue 5097, p33
Advises furniture retailers not to sell a sofa to anyone who cannot produce door measurements.
- 12 options for night & day. // Australian House & Garden;Sep97, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p70
Highlights sofas which may be used for sitting or sleeping on. Features of Montague Miner's day bed; Size of the Apartment two seater sofa by Moran; Description of colors and themes used.