- Enodis warns of profits deterioration at Magnet chain. // Cabinet Maker;03/30/2001, Issue 5231, p5
Reports the decline in the corporate profits of Magnet, a bedroom and kitchen chain in Great Britain. Condition of trading at Magnet; Comparison of sales between Magnet and competitor MFI; Product operations account of Magnet.
- Magnet outperforms market with 8% rise. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p2
Reports on the business performance of bedroom and kitchen chain Magnet Inc. Increase in the sales performance of the company; Business expansions of the company.
- Sales plunge for Magnet. // Cabinet Maker;5/6/2005, Issue 5436, p6
The article reports that Magnet Ltd. and its British sister firms saw sales drop by 9% in the first quarter of 2005. While sales were hit by the downturn, deliveries were also affected as Magnet smoothed out production at its Darlington factory as it progresses towards its Â£ 5 million move to...
- Sales boost for Magnet kitchens and bedrooms. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p3
Reports on the sales performance of the bedroom and kitchen furniture sectors in Great Britain. Increase in the sales of MFI; Growth of the sales of Magnet; Benefits of the boost for the companies.
- Kitchen sales jump at Magnet. // Cabinet Maker;7/30/2004, Issue 5399, p5
Reports on the increase in the sales of the furniture retailer Magnet Ltd. in Great Britain. Growth of the kitchen market; Increment in the operating margins of the firm.
- Magnet kitchens rise. // Cabinet Maker;2/18/2005, Issue 5426, p6
Reports on the financial performance of Magnet in Great Britain. Reason for the increase of the company's kitchen product sale; Estimated growth of share in the market; Rise in the firm's operating profit.
- Sales boost at Magnet. // Cabinet Maker;2/16/2007, Issue 5525, p6
The article offers information about the financial performance of Nobia AB and its subsidiary kitchen firms Gower Group Ltd. and Magnet Ltd., and bathroom products company CP Hart, in the fourth quarter of 2006. According to reports, the rise in sales led to an increase in margins with growing...
- Magnet increases market share as profits rise ...7.2m. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p5
Highlights the financial performance of fitted bedroom and kitchen retailer Magnet Ltd. Increase in operating profits and sales; Effect of the labor strike on the company's financial performance.
- Magnet chain attracts profits. // Cabinet Maker;05/22/98, Issue 5089, p2
Reports on the financial performance of kitchen and bedroom chain Magnet for the six months ending March 28, 1998. Increase in sales; Increase in average order values; Rise in operating margins.