- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p43
Presents information on bond security prices in the U.S. as of October 31, 2001. Details on price rates of bonds.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p43
Presents information on short-term tax-exempt bond rates in the U.S. as of October 31, 2001. Details on bond rates.
- Competitive Bond Offerings . // Bond Buyer;12/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31281, p8
Provides information on bond offerings in the U.S. as of December 10, 2001. Statistics on bond ratings; Other details related to bond issues.
- Municipal Bond Prices . // Bond Buyer;12/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31281, p43
Reports on municipal bond prices of various companies in the U.S. as of December 10, 2001. Statistics on bond rates.
- Data Points. // Money Management Executive;10/27/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 42, p1
Presents a graph on the sub-par sales opportunities for bond funds in July and August 2003.
- New York City Readies $820 Million Of Taxable and Tax-Exempt GOs. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/8/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32524, p7
The article reports on the plans of New York City to sell $820 million of taxable and tax-exempt general obligation bonds on December 19, 2006. Its two-day retail period will begin for the tax-exempt portion. It has been mentioned that the bonds' maturities and structures will be identified...
- Market Post: Puerto Rico Opens Weaker, Chicago GOs Quiet. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;11/13/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34011, p1
The article offers information related to the market condition of Chicago general obligation bonds and Puerto Rico general obligation bonds (GOs) as of November 13, 2013. It discusses the yield of bonds in September 2013. It informs that the trading of Puerto Rico GOs was up 288.8 percent from...
- Global approach. Bulgin, Bruce // Money Marketing;10/28/2010, p43
The article offers information on the advantages and disadvantages of the Sociedad de InversiÃ³n de Capital Variable (SICAV) type of fund from Jupiter Global Fund in Luxembourg. According to Bruce Bulgin, partner for Chadney Bulgin LLP, SICAV funds are more flexible than conventional bond...
- CALIFORNIA: Beverly Hills' AAA Trifecta. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/5/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32542, p27
The article presents information about bond rating of Beverly Hills, California. Fitch Ratings Inc. has assigned the city a bond rating of AAA, while upgrading the lease-revenue-debt from AA to AA-plus. The Fitch action affects $56.6 million of lease-revenue bonds as well as planned bond...